Any old people? (30-127)

Options

Replies

• therealkittymao
    therealkittymao Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    38! And seriously, I wouldn't trade a DAY!
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    "Any old people? (30-127)"

Since when is 30 years old - OLD???
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    When my son was 5 (11 years ago), he asked if there were school buses and crayons when I was little. Yes, son, and we even watched TV in color.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    it's a damned sad day when i fit in the rut of old people in the 97 year bracket between 30 and 127.

on the plus side, there's gold bond medicated powder and adult diapers.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    no. scotch time.

oh good god. scotch. I went through a i'm-pretending-to-be-a-cool-scotch-drinker period and it literally makes me shudder to think about it.

i went through that, decided meh, it's silly. then went back to it a few years later and found some i really like.

and they stink. drives everyone else from the room. this can be good or bad depending on context. :bigsmile:

i was in vegas one night drinking whatever scotch flavored swill they had, straight up, playing blackjack. I have ZERO recollection of any minute of the game, except thinking "i'm $80 in the hole". The next memory is taking a swig, looking at the dealer, and throwing up in my mouth a little bit - enough to keep it in, but enough that I shot some out on the table. Horrifying. I threw chips at the dealer and took off. The next morning I rifled through my stuff to see if I had any money left to buy some breakfast and found $700+ worth of chips stuck in all corners of my purse/wallet/pockets - everywhere.
  • _snw_
    Options
    it's a damned sad day when i fit in the rut of old people in the 97 year bracket between 30 and 127.

and ensure.
  • kellywaller1
    Options
    I am old also 48!!!
  • _snw_
    Options
    "Any old people? (30-127)"

Since when is 30 years old - OLD???

it was in response to the thread "any young people (18-24)"
  • wbgolden
    Options

and ensure.
    mmmm......ensure......
  • FabMrFox
    FabMrFox Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    35 here..... old enough I suppose
  • Cmon78
    Cmon78 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    33 here....so guess I am unyoung too! :D
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options

and ensure.

and Bengay, ooh don't forget polident.
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    46 and loving every minute!
  • midmomike2
    Options
    I'm only 540 months old!
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I feel like I fit well into that category already, does that count?!!!

If not, i'll check back in here in 2 months time when I turn 30....

:drinker:
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Oh, and my 33-year-old husband put Polident in my Christmas stocking and Metamucil in my Easter basket. Needless to say, someone didn't get any holiday sex.
  • wbgolden
    Options

and ensure.

and Bengay, ooh don't forget polident.
    I won't ever need polident because I brush three times a day...with bengay.
  • _snw_
    Options
    I feel like I fit well into that category already, does that count?!!!

If not, i'll check back in here in 2 months time when I turn 30....

:drinker:

29 rounds up to 30!
  • Jyster
    Jyster Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I knew I was old when i went to the bar and the music was too loud and I felt the girls should put some more clothes on. sigh.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    no. scotch time.

oh good god. scotch. I went through a i'm-pretending-to-be-a-cool-scotch-drinker period and it literally makes me shudder to think about it.

i went through that, decided meh, it's silly. then went back to it a few years later and found some i really like.

and they stink. drives everyone else from the room. this can be good or bad depending on context. :bigsmile:

i was in vegas one night drinking whatever scotch flavored swill they had, straight up, playing blackjack. I have ZERO recollection of any minute of the game, except thinking "i'm $80 in the hole". The next memory is taking a swig, looking at the dealer, and throwing up in my mouth a little bit - enough to keep it in, but enough that I shot some out on the table. Horrifying. I threw chips at the dealer and took off. The next morning I rifled through my stuff to see if I had any money left to buy some breakfast and found $700+ worth of chips stuck in all corners of my purse/wallet/pockets - everywhere.

awesome! the magic of scotch. :bigsmile:

the only stories i have of having a bit too much don't end as well. or well at all...