30lbs gone! hubby 48gone(lots of pics sorry :))

Options

Replies

• Mamoune
    Mamoune Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work, girl!
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congrats, girl!! And your hubby! Keep it up :laugh:
  • draayer7
    draayer7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That is so awesome for you both! You both look so amazing! That is what I am longing for...the day I can see the difference in my pictures! You are such an amazing inspiration!
  • Yellowess
    Options
    You both are doing great!!! It looks like you both are a wonderful support system for eachother. I'm looking forward to seeing all of your amazing progress.
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You guys are both doing great!!! :) You are so lucky your hubby is getting healthy with you!!! Wish my hubby would join me! It would make things easier for me (and the kids)! Keep up the good work! You both are looking awesome!
  • misslilylou
    misslilylou Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You both look awesome! Keep up the good work. You are both inspirations for me! I have always had a very round face, but I think I also have dimples hiding, because when I smile REALLY big, I can see a traces of them! I'm excited to see if I do have some when I lose more weight! lol
  • Jeanine_dv
    Jeanine_dv Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!! You are a inspiration!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • kristih86
    Options
    good job to you & your hubby! your face looks awesome! keep up the good work : )
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    MountainMamaMarissa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You both are doing fantastic ! ! The hard work is definitely paying off - I can see the transformation in your photos!
    Awesome and inspiring - keep up the great work!
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It's so awesome that you guys can do it together and support each other - it's obviously working and you are both looking good. Keep up the good work!
  • mcrmsi77
    mcrmsi77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You guy make me cry!!!! Tha k you for your support can't wait to post pictures of when we are to our goal!!
  • Twitchy109
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing and what a wonderful thing for you to share.
  • mcrmsi77
    Options
    You both look awesome! Keep up the good work. You are both inspirations for me! I have always had a very round face, but I think I also have dimples hiding, because when I smile REALLY big, I can see a traces of them! I'm excited to see if I do have some when I lose more weight! lol
    I thought I saw a simple in your picture ;)!!! Thank you so much! I know you can do it I will be here to support you!!! And I will definitely need your support lol!! I love this place!!
  • mcrmsi77
    Options
    Congratulations! It's so awesome that you guys can do it together and support each other - it's obviously working and you are both looking good. Keep up the good work!
    Thank you! I think it is working this time because we are doing it together, being each other support, and can't wait for a baby!!! Also we finally figured out we have to make it a lifestyle change! Thank you all for the kind words and support!
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Well done - and don't be sorry about the pics, it keeps other (like me) motivated when I can see the difference this program can make!
    It's really lovely that you guys are doing this together, support from your loved ones is so important, keep up the good work :-)
    P.S Cute kitty :-)
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    aw, congratulations! I love your smile in the bottom couple of pics of you by yourself...you look so happy :happy:
  • Ashlea82
    Ashlea82 Posts: 191
    Options
    awesome hun your deffinately well on your way your both looking alot better! xo
  • mcrmsi77
    Options
    You guys are both doing great!!! :) You are so lucky your hubby is getting healthy with you!!! Wish my hubby would join me! It would make things easier for me (and the kids)! Keep up the good work! You both are looking awesome!
    Thanks girl !!!!! and you can do it you have all your mfp peeps to support you!!!
  • mcrmsi77
    Options
    aw, congratulations! I love your smile in the bottom couple of pics of you by yourself...you look so happy :happy:
    thank you .... you have no idea how happy I am!!!!!!!! :)
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you both! I know I'm being repetitive, but you guys look so HAPPY with each other. I love it! And the weight loss is only making both your smiles bigger. Keep it up and continue to inspire! I love hearing about couples like you guys. I didn't even recognize your profile picture as YOU in the beginning of the post! Fabulous work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!