30lbs gone! hubby 48gone(lots of pics sorry :))

Options

Replies

• Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Congrats and by the way thank you for taking part in the Breast cancer walk...I noticed it in one of your pics. It is the one in Temecula, CA hosted each Oct right. I have been going since 2005 when my mom was first diagnosed.
  • mcrmsi77
    mcrmsi77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congrats and by the way thank you for taking part in the Breast cancer walk...I noticed it in one of your pics. It is the one in Temecula, CA hosted each Oct right. I have been going since 2005 when my mom was first diagnosed.
    I am not sure I usually try to do the walk every year or at least donate money to the cause! My grandma died of Brest cancer and I have several family members who have had it and friends who have had it! I had a scare myself this year but I am ok! Have to get check every 3 yrs I think they said! But cancer is a horrible thing!! I will pray for you mom! Thank you!
  • mcrmsi77
    Options
    Congratulations to you both! I know I'm being repetitive, but you guys look so HAPPY with each other. I love it! And the weight loss is only making both your smiles bigger. Keep it up and continue to inspire! I love hearing about couples like you guys. I didn't even recognize your profile picture as YOU in the beginning of the post! Fabulous work!
    Thank you! It is amazing how much can change with just losing a little weight! I remember when we first started how we were so much happier with each other just losing a few pounds! We always talk to each other about our struggles and pick the other one up when we are down. I think wanting to have a baby and knowing how rewarded we will be in the end keeps us going! It's not just for a baby it's for us too!! MFP has been so supportive, I finally feel like I can keep going! Feeling the support from you guys and my hubby has inspired me to do the same! That's why I created a weight lose buddies support group for my family and friends! Thank you guys again for your support!! I will always be here for you guys as well... God willing!
  • irenerose25
    irenerose25 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You two look great! And it looks like you have a lot of fun together. Loved the christmas cards :)
  • carole456
    carole456 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congrats, really good photos, very inspiring!!:)
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    so proud of the both of you to decide to do it together. thats a great support system!
  • coppers2002
    Options
    Congrats guys great work!
  • sweetaddict123
    sweetaddict123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    you both look great - good luck!
    And the baby is beautiful!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    great job congrats to you both!!! thank you for sharing.
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you guys!!! Keep on winning, killers!!!
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    High five to the both of you! Keep it up:wink: You guys look so happy and I'm prod of you both!
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You Guys Look Great
  • furman5985
    furman5985 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    how awesome, me and my bf are trying to get healthy together but im the only one on mfp....
    it is soooo much easier when you have someone you love doing the same thing! My husband doesn't use MFP as much either... but of course he loses more than me lol. He farts and loses 10 pounds I smell food and gain weight lol its not fair!!!
    Thank you so much guys you are awesome!!

My wife is mad at me because my first bit of weight will come off so fast. After that is when the real struggle will begin. Maybe she won't be so mad then. LOL. Good to see y'all are in it together. Sure does make it alot easier, huh?
  • jmorrisof2
    jmorrisof2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My husband and I decided to get healthy together. We have decided to make this a lifestyle so we can have healthy babies :) We both have a long way to go but here our our before and during! Please keep in mind that the before pictures are pictures I would only share with my MFP peeps so be aware they are scary!!! lol There are a lot of pictures and I have tried to make them smaller but cant figure it out so please don't get mad at me lol!

these are pictures of us together BEFORE
    mm.jpg
    togther.jpg
    nasty.jpg
    hh.jpg
    gross.jpg
    d.jpg
    aqua.jpg
    i lost a little weight for the wedding but it quickly came back and my hubby gained weight for the wedding!
    c.png
    Every year we take pictures for christmas cards the first set is christmas 2010 and the second is 2011 :) ( we have lost more than these pics :)
    christmas1.jpg
    christmas12.jpg
    thischristmas2.jpg
    thischristmas.jpg
    thischristmads3.jpg
    I never used to do pics were you could see our double chins but look they are starting to go away!
    here is when we started to lose weight ( i am sorry but I dont have very many of us together after we have lost weight but I have
    pictures of us by ourselves so I will share them after these!
    kk.jpg
    natt.jpg
    my husbands a goof ball!!!
    Ok so here you go The before and durings of matt and then me!
    f.jpg
    excuse his mean mug he was trying to look scary for zombie booth!
    jjjj.jpg
    before
    re.jpg
    before
    e.jpg
    this is after he lost about 20 pounds
    b.jpg
    and now his pants dont fit :)
    inches.jpg
    and this is him now 48 pounds gone!
    sexy.jpg

Now here are mine! I warned you!
    this is my heaviest. I look happy but I was miserable and din't take care of myself at all look at my teeth ;/
    yellow.jpg
    sogross.jpg
    rolling.jpg
    nasty2.jpg
    l.jpg
    IMG_1258.jpg
    and now 30 pounds gone!
    zoe1.jpg
    side.jpg
    neck.jpg
    doublechin.jpg
    my double chin is starting to disappear!!
    dimples.jpg
    and my dimples are coming back!!!
    told you it was a lot of pics hahahaha! We still have a long way to come but wanted to have something I could look at to remind me how far we have come and to keep going!!!!!

OMG! You look amazing! You look so different like another person. The before photos you look older and tired. But after losing 30 pounds you look so much younger and more alive. Your face is longer and your face is starting to stand out more. Very beautiful. I can't wait to get to this point. Congrats! Keep going. Thanks for the inspirational photos.
  • mcrmsi77
    Options
    You can do anything you set your mind to do...You are so strong. And, I will be joining you really soon. Just gotta get my head into it. You are my inspiration. My sunshine. My baby girl. And, Mommy is so proud of you.....I love you:flowerforyou:
  • mcrmsi77
    Options
    You can do anything you set your mind to do...You are so strong. And, I will be joining you really soon. Just gotta get my head into it. You are my inspiration. My sunshine. My baby girl. And, Mommy is so proud of you.....I love you:flowerforyou:
    Seems my mother forgot to log out of my account when I was at her house lol! Thanks mom!!!! My mother has helped me out so much as well! I am so thankful to have such a great support team!!! Tha k you guys so much!!!!! You guys rock!
  • GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    You guys are so cute! What a fun, loving couple! Good luck to both of you :)
    thank you!!! he is my best friend!!!
    That is lovely well done both of you x
  • mcrmsi77
    Options

OMG! You look amazing! You look so different like another person. The before photos you look older and tired. But after losing 30 pounds you look so much younger and more alive. Your face is longer and your face is starting to stand out more. Very beautiful. I can't wait to get to this point. Congrats! Keep going. Thanks for the inspirational photos.
    Thanks girl!! Before you know it you will be there! I can't beleive that's what I looked like and I thought I looked alright :/! I can't wait till I see an even bigger difference in my body!!! I will be so excited when I can wear smaller clothes!!!! We can do this girl!! Thanks for the kind words and support!
  • Cterral
    Cterral Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    yall looks like your doing great if you need more friends add me taner_courtney@yahoo.com.
    i'm 28 and need to lose 100lbs and so does my hubby ! this really motivates em
  • renku
    renku Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Great job! Having your spouse on board really helps, my wife and I are down by approx. the same amounts.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!