20lbs lost (pics!)

Okay so I know that 20lbs isn't that bigger deal... not compared to these amazing stories of 50+

I am not aiming on really losing much else.

I am pretty proud of how far I've come. I have lost 23lbs however this 'improved' photo is my body around the 20lb loss :)

I am starting to see some abs. My focus right now is to 'sculpt' my body. I guess I am boasting in a way because I am proud! and want to flaunt my body :)

P.s. sorry about the little bandage, messy room and giant apendicitis surgery scar on my tummy!

Before at 156lbs (71kgs) -
10780836_3770.jpg

After at 136lbs (62kgs) -
10780836_3064.jpg

Replies

• splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    haha my HTML coding did not work. Fail! Not sure how to add pics ^^;
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    10780836_3770.jpg

10780836_3064.jpg

You are SO TINY! JEALOUS!
  • cwoodward87
    cwoodward87 Posts: 2 Member
    You look great! How tall are you and what are the weights of those two pictures? I always like to see where other people are at and compare to myself, haha. I know everyone is different but it's interesting to see!
  • splucy
    I am 180cms tall
    I was 71kgs (156lbs) in the picture above and around 62kgs (136lbs) in the picture below :)
  • splucy
    Thanks for the help with the codes! :)
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    WOW! You look incredible. That's unbelievable.
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    You look great!!

And by the way, your scar isn't even that noticable. I wouldn't have even seen it if you hadn't mentioned it.
  • copykatnjesus
    copykatnjesus Posts: 82 Member
    You look awesome. Great job!
  • You look very fit (: Congrats on your accomplishment and all the best with your future goals.
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Wow girl!!! You look fantastic!!! Great job!
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    I wouldn't say 20lbs isn't that big of a deal. Any loss is great, and you look absolutely FANTASTIC with the loss you have accomplished. GREAT work! :)
  • splucy
    hehe thanks guys :) I know I just see people with their amazing stories of losing 50lbs+!

I wasn't sure if mine was worth cheering on about :P It's been a long 3 months! but I am almost finally where I want to be with my weight!
  • Its amazing how much of a difference 20lbs makes! Thank you for your photos, I'm in a similar weight range and I've gotta say I'm so much more motivated now!
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    It's all relative!

Looking good! You looked pretty good to begin with anyway!
  • alosea2012
    alosea2012 Posts: 24 Member
    You look fantastic!
  • Great motivation! You have a right to be proud~
  • You look fantastic, well done!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Great job, nice abs!!! 20 lbs is wonderful. Like the other poster said, it's all relative.
  • VoicyZA
    VoicyZA Posts: 2 Member
    Very nicely done!

It's scary how much difference it makes to women compared to men, so insead of looking at it as 10kgs lost, rather look at it as % of your bodyweight lost.

I was 105kgs & I've lost 15kgs in 3 months, which is 14.3% of my initial bodyweight.

You were 71kgs and lost "only" 10.45kgs, which is 14.7% of your initial bodyweight.

So even though I lost 5kgs more than you, in relation to your own frame you lost more...

Well done :)
  • pandamonium1987
    pandamonium1987 Posts: 47 Member
    I'm also 180cm tall but not nearly as skinny as you! But I'll get there! 2012 is MY year to shine!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!