Replies

• SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Gorgeous little body you have there
  • lgtheright1
    lgtheright1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look great ... and healthy ... nice to see more than just bones :)
  • SandraNancy
    SandraNancy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    20 lbs lost is huge for someone your size! When I started losing weight I was 5'7 and 160, and I got down to 130. Doesn't sound like a lot, but that's 19% of me. I would argue that it's harder to lose weight when the number you're aiming for is smaller, so good for you. You look amazing!
  • apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • hannajenna844
    hannajenna844 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great Job
  • reckless99
    Options
    Wow, what a figure. You look toned and perfect for a mag cover shot! Did you work out a lot on your abs? They look fantastic.
  • tumblingtumbleweed
    tumblingtumbleweed Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I think it's less about the weight lost and more about making the change in your life and sticking to it. You did it, congrats!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Congrats!

I'm 172cm and have the same goal as you...thanks for sharing, definitly more motivated now!
  • think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    What kind of workout routine did you do? I pretty much match up to your before picture and you are where I hope to be!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Nice honey!! I can definitely see those ABS...and YES MAAM 20pds is a HUGE DEAL!! Congrats!
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    20 lbs lost is huge for someone your size! When I started losing weight I was 5'7 and 160, and I got down to 130. Doesn't sound like a lot, but that's 19% of me. I would argue that it's harder to lose weight when the number you're aiming for is smaller, so good for you. You look amazing!

^ THIS!! 20 lbs is WONDERFUL!! GREAT JOB!!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    honey be proud and your story is just as amaizing...its so helpful to folks like me...im at 154 wanting to lose...20 pounds!! thanks for the motivation...oh tips please!
  • 84dex
    84dex Posts: 45
    Options
    Well done. Your before picture reminds me of my stomach! Hope mine looks as good in three months! What work outs did you do.
  • harleyj
    harleyj Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look fantastic! :)
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • malloryw09
    Options
    Girl if you lost more you'd wither away! you look great! 5 pounds loss or 100 pounds loss is a good achievement. any pound loss is confidence gained!! :)
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! That is totally a big deal. You look great. You must feel great. Congrats to you!!:flowerforyou:
  • getfitbride
    Options
    go you!!!!!!!
  • uhthisgirl
    Options
    What a different 20lbs makes. I myself am doing 20lbs starting off at the same weight as you did. Great motivation to see what I'm working towards!!
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    OP you look tremendous!

20lbs loss definitely DOES show. You've done yourself proud there!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!