100 Crunch Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• jenny32
    jenny32 Posts: 4
    Options
    I just joined today bit I would like to start the 100 crunch challenge. I still have time to do my 100 crunches before the end of today. Let me know if it's not too late to join. Thanks!
  • martyfen
    martyfen Posts: 22
    Options
    Hey i would like to join - i do abdo crunches now but not nearly enough - So Im up for the challenge:flowerforyou:
  • allie5199
    allie5199 Posts: 240
    Options
    I just joined today bit I would like to start the 100 crunch challenge. I still have time to do my 100 crunches before the end of today. Let me know if it's not too late to join. Thanks!

Its never too late to join!!

Good luck everyone!
  • ajasiak
    ajasiak Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    hey every one we moved over to this " topic" 100 SIT-UPS A DAY CHALLENG JOIN US!!! you will see the roster there and everyone ??? also read through it and email me the info needed so i can add you to the roster
  • SexyMrsCarty
    SexyMrsCarty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I did my 100 last night and I was so happy that I even got them finished LOL it felt good.

But now today I can't stretch all the way without hurting but it's a good hurt that I neede to feel.

Oh by the way I can't find the other posting so I thought I would just share here
  • allie5199
    allie5199 Posts: 240
    Options
    I did my 100 last night and I was so happy that I even got them finished LOL it felt good.

But now today I can't stretch all the way without hurting but it's a good hurt that I neede to feel.

Oh by the way I can't find the other posting so I thought I would just share here

I'm jealous....I cant wait until my abs hurt. I might shoot for 150 tonight :tongue:
  • SexyMrsCarty
    SexyMrsCarty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I did my second 100 last night and it felt so good who would have thought that I would be able to whip off 100Crunch's a night so far so good.
  • stormluv
    stormluv Posts: 4
    Options
    Im new on this site, but I hope I'm not too late. I m just starting to work out again so Im hoping I can hang in there.:happy:
  • ambie1098
    ambie1098 Posts: 16
    Options
    I wanna join too!!!! I've just started a treadmill routine and I KNOW I need to do crunches!!! So I need the motivation!!!!!

:flowerforyou:

123058.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary