Hardee's NEW $5 Lunch Box!!

Options
124»

Replies

• tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! This is the kind of junk to avoid. This is exactly why America is fat.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    How are people grossed out by this? It's food. It's unhealthy and calorie dense food, but it's food. *sigh* Women...

Women?
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Honestly...it sounds good. But I wouldn't eat it.
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! This is the kind of junk to avoid. This is exactly why America is fat.

America is fat because they eat more than they should and sit on their *kitten*.
  • kidrobot3
    kidrobot3 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    this is what's wrong with the world. because it's cheap people eat it. and why obesity is an issue.
  • Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options
    There was a day that I would have done it....easily. Glad those days are behind me.
  • ttrussel
    ttrussel Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    see, you can afford to eat it.
    Was this prior to what you look like now? Otherwise, you must have really big feet cause that's the only place it could have gone... bwahahahaha

i ate that i think 2 weeks ago, i guesstimated it was around 4,400 cals

Did you win a prize?
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    this is what's wrong with the world. because it's cheap people eat it. and why obesity is an issue.
    Many worse things in the world than obesity, in my opinion, including war, famine, oppression, etc.

Anyway...

1. People eat fast food because they choose too. Nobody is forced to eat fast food.
    2. Some eat more than they should, whether fast food or otherwise. This is the cause of obesity.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Hardee's is nasty. Now if it was from McDonalds or Wendy's I would eat 1/3 of it. :)
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I agree if you are going to have a calorific day then go somewhere with some certified deliciousness! I'm sure the $5 seems cheap but you will be knocked out (asleep) and when you working off all that sodium and fat - how long will that take? I bet it's more than $5 of your time!

I know I'm worth more than $5!
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    ...so glad there are no Hardee's in my area...would be hard to resist.
    not.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I don't seriously know how anyone, male or female, could eat all of that food at one sitting.

i could/can and sometimes still do if i have a binge. does that make me gross to admit it?

My husband could probably eat all of it and still be hungry. He's 6 foot 9 and 330 pounds.
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Well for 1700 cal. I would opt to go to my fav restaurant and getting some lamb chops salad baked potato and still have some cals left
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    That sounds freaking tasty... I gotta find a Hardee's out here.
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    That sounds freaking tasty... I gotta find a Hardee's out here.

They are Carl Jrs on the West Coast. I shared one with my huband a while ago. I did not die and did not gain any weight. It really is all about moderation.
  • ivansmomma
    Options
    Scott613 - I wouldn't want to contribute to your binge lol! It's like I said, and someone else posted as well - it is everyone's choice, but I would rather eat something not having all this sodium, grease, etc. in it.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    see, you can afford to eat it.
    Was this prior to what you look like now? Otherwise, you must have really big feet cause that's the only place it could have gone... bwahahahaha

i ate that i think 2 weeks ago, i guesstimated it was around 4,400 cals

Did you win a prize?

the meal was free and i got a great sense of accomplishment lol