ExTReme and SeXy Valentine Challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I;ve just turned 53, am a bagpiper and wannabe Alpine Yodeler :yawn: Living in GA with the hubby. Recovering from the 2011 year of surgeries (torn ankle tendon& stretched ligament--emergency gall bladder) & illness (erythema nodosum) causing to be bed-bound for about 3 months of the year. Am now able to do some exercise ! :bigsmile:
    I'm in...will weigh in Friday, but posting as of today:

1/12: CW 176.2
    2/14: GW 160

I need a good Valentines! I need to feel good about myself, though my Valentine's goal isn't the final goal by any means, it will help some.

Daily goals:
    NO LATE NIGHT SNACKING OR ALCOHOL!
    At least 8 glasses of water daily
    spin bike 5 of 7 days a week
    walking daily
    weight training & resistance daily
    aerobic workout 3+ days a week
    would love to get back to a class
    plank a day group

Wish this was a group too

Welcome! Do you have a cut-off time that you want to enter for the mini-challenge?
  • mrob04
    mrob04 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    If this does become a group could someone let me kno and also give me instructions on how to find the group! Sry Im new and still unfamiliar with the site. Thx! :happy:
  • choface
    choface Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My name is Courtney. I'm 5'5" and I'm planning on weighing around 160-155 when I'm done.

Starting Weight: 176 (5 pounds already lost!)
    Goal Weight for 2/14 is: 6 (hoping to lose around 1.5 each week!

Goals
    Run 10 miles in that 4 weeks.
    Drink lots of water:

Add me if you are doing this challenge!
  • hottea2
    Options
    Hope I can find this again, I am hoping to drop 1.5 lbs each week taking me from my current weight at 158 to 152 on Valentines Day!!! Plan is as follows;

Eat between 1200 - 1400 calories each day
    Aerobics, walking, and Pilates 6 days a week, alternating as I have scheduled
    Water instead of all drinks, (except my coffees)
    staying accountable on Mfp with tracking it all

Thanks, and Best of Luck to All of You!!!
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    If this does become a group could someone let me kno and also give me instructions on how to find the group! Sry Im new and still unfamiliar with the site. Thx! :happy:

I will post it on my profile when it does. So anyone that has befriended me can see it that way. Plus I am sure the link will be posted on here as well! We won't lose ya!
  • sfergy
    sfergy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Link for the group

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2255-extreme-and-sexy-valentine-challenge

We will also start sending invites for it as well.

Or you can go to the COMMUNITY tab at the top of the page, click the Groups sub tab, and enter in the find group search box "ExTReme and SeXy Valentine Challenge"

lets us know if you have an issues
  • sfergy
    sfergy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    OK, everyone in the message board was sent invite to the new group. If I missed you please let us know and we'll invite you asap. Also if I invited you more than once I'm sorry. There were alot of user names to try and remember.
  • mna3631
    Options
    I want in!

I'm 27 year old that is single and working full-time (7-5). My job currently deals with trying to develop a nutrition plan for children and my first few meetings are in late February so this is an awesome challenge for me :). Also I'm going to try to focus more on conditioning then weight drop.

CW: 130
    GW 2/14: 124

Goals: Fitness classes Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Weight training and 30 minutes cardio on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Drink only water (except for my morning coffee), and absolutely no candy.
  • Steffinana
    Steffinana Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well!
    So...I'm 17 years old and still a student. ;) I've gained some weight after my 2 knee surgeries (last one in September 2011), which I'd like to get rid of again. Moreover I am participating in a musical (Hairspray!) in which I managed to get a solo part (Little Inez) ^^ Since the premiere is on February 14th, I'd like to shape up a bit. Besides I also have a boyfriend who's gonna be there as well...so yea.

CW: 127.5 lbs
    GW for Feb 14th: 118 lbs

Goals:
    - drink water only
    - no junk food
    - stay below my daily MFP calorie goal
    - go jogging at least 3 times per week
    - do minimum 30 sit ups a day

Good luck to all and stay motivated! ;D
  • haydan7707
    haydan7707 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Slove009 (9:00pm) W-Y, Th
    Shelle68 (7:00pm) - W- Y, Th
    haydan7707 (7:00pm) - W-Y, Th
    xprincessxjan (8:30pm) - W- Y
    kmctm4 (9:00pm) - Th
    monkeymomof3 (8:30pm) - Th
  • RhekiaB
    Options
    Count me in as well. My 30th birthday is 8 days after Valentines Day and I would love to drop some weight by then. I am currently walking on the treadmill 3x's a week and doing the Brazil Butt Lift workouts to tone my lower body. I am at my heaviest right now and have about 50 pounds to lose. I am in a 16 and would like to be back down to a 10. I wonder if my birth control makes it harder for the weight to come off? Fell free to add me as a friend and I wish you all the best!

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."
  • Mindymooska
    Options
    I'm in as well!

I just turned 28 and my wonderful husband and I have started trying to have kids. I need to lose some weight to increase our chances, although my ultimate goal would be to get back down to 150, which is where I was 3 short years ago. I started trying to loose weight starting in November, but with the holidays, the scale just kept going the wrong way. I love a challenge and having others there to chat with and cheer me on.

I'm a 3rd grade bilingual teacher so I'm up and moving often and checking in with my kiddos, but I also need to be exercising on top of that.

CW: 205 lbs
    GW for Feb 14th: 195 lbs

Goals:
    - drink 64+ oz of water daily
    - no junk food or empty calories
    - stay between 1220 and 1400 calories
    - Exercise at least 4 days a week (ZUMBA!!! or P90X)
    - More fruits and veggies--choose them instead of fatty foods
  • OxleyT6899
    Options
    How do I find my way back here?

When you log back into MFP go to community and click on " My Topics"
  • xprincessxjanetx
    Options
    Slove009 (9:00pm) W-Y, Th
    Shelle68 (7:00pm) - W- Y, Th
    haydan7707 (7:00pm) - W
    xprincessxjan (8:30pm) - W- Y, TH - Y
    kmctm4 (9:00pm) - Th