Looking for other chicas who need to lose 100lbs too.....

Options
I am looking for other chicas like myself who need to lose 100lbs more or less, as well. Looking to make friends....xoxo

Replies

• whosdatgyrl7225
    whosdatgyrl7225 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 85lbs... the task seems so daunting, but I'm hopeful I can get it done without starving myself.
  • anothershipman
    anothershipman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 160lbs and I'd love to be your friend! I need more friends who have more to lose. I kinda feel like I have a long way to go.
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 100 lbs this year!!

Feel free to add me. :happy:
  • cherriewilliams
    cherriewilliams Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 100 lbs. I started to lose weight last year then had to have knee surgery so I'm starting over now.
  • jwolfy84
    jwolfy84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose over 100 pounds! I'm glad I read this, I was just trying to search for people....seems like it'll take me forever, and then I feel like I'm just going to lose it because it's seems so far out of reach.
  • beckyannj
    beckyannj Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I could lose 150 pounds and still be at some people's nightmare weight, so yeah....I know how it is!
  • primalkiwi
    primalkiwi Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat - over a 100lbs to lose. Anyone on here that's looking for support, understanding and someone to share the journey with please feel free to add me. Julia
  • deanneashley
    Options
    I want to lose. 90 lbs. It seems so imposible. So please everyone friend me help motivat me... my weakness is pasta yumm and coke.... I really don't know how to cut it out. I'm trying the special k diet. Cross your fingers. I go on a cruize in 70 days so cross your fingers I lose atleast25 30 by then:(:ohwell:
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I need to lose just under 100lbs also...anyone feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • DzzyButterfly
    DzzyButterfly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Me! I am taking it 50lbs at a time! :)
  • peka0601
    peka0601 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    to be considered just "overweight" and not obese, I would need to lose 70lbs from the weight I am right now, which is like YEAH RIGHT. I would be high school skinny if I lost 40 lbs. But that also seems impossible! I will add some of you ladies! And anyone feel free to add me!
  • PST0622
    PST0622 Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 75lbs....add me if you would like!!! The more friends the better:)
  • Raivynsblood
    Raivynsblood Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    my goal for the year is 100.. but honestly i need to lose twice that.. anybody can feel free to add me. the more the merrier
  • Jfiddler79
    Jfiddler79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 90 lbs. and it seems like a long journey and could definitely use the support. Please feel free to add me
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 100 myself. though I've been in a slump for a bit. Attempting to get out of it.
    Snacking at work causes large issues for me.
  • msharif71
    msharif71 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add Me I have at least 100 lbs to lose and I need more motivated BBW's to go thru this with!
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* Me!

I started at 245. I would like to be at about 145.

However if I''m a little more than that but look and feel healthy enough, I'll be okay with that to. I want to be healthy more than I want to be "skinny".
  • Barbmillions
    Barbmillions Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to lose 100 lbs for the last couple of years - closest I came was -25 and I've regained 24
  • tina9988
    tina9988 Posts: 369
    Options
    I just joined yesterday, I need to lose at least 65lbs. Looking for friends to help me stay on track and inspire me, hopefully I can do the same in return. I am open to anyone who needs support or friends.
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    you can add me