Looking for other chicas who need to lose 100lbs too.....

Options

Replies

• Shandy818
    Options
    I need to lose over 100. Feel free to add me! Anyone else as well. :)
  • airlily
    airlily Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Me, too!
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • melanielynn123
    Options
    I have 106 left to lose. I have so far to go but am taking it one day at a time. Anyone please feel free to add me as a friend if you would like support and encouragement. I personally need all the support I can get. :smile:
  • tuck1jl
    tuck1jl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have over 100lbs to lose. I could use the support too:)
  • hoosier_red
    Options
    148 at this point!
  • phoenixheat
    Options
    I have about 122 pounds left to lose. Anyone can add me for support. We can do this!
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I've lost a bit more than 100 but another 100 would still leave me overweight! Add me or not as y'all wish...
  • sharhondabond30
    Options
    hey im on a weight loss journey i need to lose over a 100lbs i just lost 17lbs and still going.
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 110lbs. I'm already 5 pounds down!

Anyone else is free to add me as well. :)
  • ThisisMiss
    ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about that (I am re-evaluating at around 90lbs) please feel free to add me (open invitation to everyone!)
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    Ideally, I'd love to lose 100lbs. But I would be happy with 85lbs.

Please feel free to add me =)

Just out of curiosity, do any of you ladies have PCOS as well?
  • nhughes1864
    nhughes1864 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose another 88 pounds but when I started I needed to lose 130, half my weight! So far I have made it down 42 pounds :) Slowly but surely it happens!!
  • jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have already lost 58 and I still have 100lbs more to go...ugh! Add me too!
  • marissa477
    Options
    I too am working on losing 100+ pounds. I have been working with a personal trainer since December 1st. 2012 is the year of a new me! Feel free to add me. I'd love to meet others that are on a similar weight loss journey. Any encouragement /support would be great along the way!
  • sunray56
    sunray56 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Friends wanted (and needed) please. I welcome any and all new friends!!!
  • christinahutchison
    Options
    I need to lose 100+ as well! I'm feeling totally overwhelmed! It would be great to have the support of others in the same boat! :)
  • ShawndaJP
    Options
    I need to lose well over 100. Would love to have buddies to help with accountability, share ideas and support each other. Add me if you want to!!!
  • JustJanis
    Options
    I have 50 lbs to lose but I still would love to be ANY of your friends! I am not only here for myself, I am here for support!! I am big on positive energy and love to motivate!! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • chirichardson
    chirichardson Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I need to lose right at 100 pounds. I'm going for 1 pound a month. I would like more, but I'm afraid of getting the saggy weight loss loose skin. So, hopefully I will be down to the weight I want to be two years from now. Anyone wanting to add me, that would be fine. I need motivation.