Looking for working moms to add :D

Options

Replies

• bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Do stepmoms count? I have a 10 and 13 year old step child along with a husband who works 3rd shift. Finding time to exercise is next to impossible.:smile:

Heck yes they count! In my situation, I have an 8-year-old stepdaughter, but I'm her full-time mom. Her biological mother is worthless and has barely any contact, does not help support her, and I'M the one buying her clothes, helping her with homework, fixing her meals, and doing everything a mom does.
  • oddree80
    oddree80 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    sent you a request. I am a working mom and have 2 kids at home. 6 and 2!

:wink:
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    I'm a single mother of a 2 year old! Feel free to add me:)
  • BrookesMom02
    Options
    Feel free to add me 2. I am a working mom of a 2 year old. I find it very hard to work out because she wants to be right in there and by the time she goes to bed I am beat to! I am so up and down in my weight. It is very hard! Good luck!
  • KCox8604
    KCox8604 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow! A lot of working Mom's on here. I'm 25 years old and work 40 hours a week in a childcare center. I work with infants and toddlers. I have a 6 year old son that is a big part of my motivation to get fit!! Anybody is welcome to add me also. Motivation and support has helped me through some "down" dieting days. Thanks!
  • emmabee87
    emmabee87 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me! I still manage to work out a couple of times a week, but mostly just focus on my eating because that's all I have time to do. I have a 2 year old son, I work full time and I'm also a full time student!
  • bratius
    bratius Posts: 60
    Options
    I am a 26 year old full time working mother. I work 10-12 hours, 6 days a week and it's a very physical job so I hope that it will also help with my weight lose but I have a 2 year old daughter and 8 month old twin boys.
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've already got the OP on my friends' list, but feel free to add me for more support! I work FT and have 2 daughters, almost 4 and 6 months. Some days just getting the basics done can be challenging. I've had to slip some workout time in during my lunch break, but as I get a little more fit, it may not be enough.
  • bugs5697
    Options
    Working (single) mom here too. 14 year old daughter.
    Feel free to add me if you'd like! Looking for all support, especially with others like me!!

:flowerforyou:
  • kriggs1976
    Options
    You can add me, and so can anyone else interested. I am a single mom, 35 years old and I work fulltime out of the home and I also work out of my home in the evenings. Both are computer jobs, so I sit all day! My main motivation has been my dog, he makes sure I get up and get out to take him for a walk every day!

16218659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    I have learned that it is much easier to get to the gym after everyone is in bed!

i definitely second this! i always go to the gym late at night around 9-10..im not a morning person..cant wake up at 430 to go before work!

anywho, i sent a request your way...& anyone else who wants more working mommys as their friends feel free to add me also...i can use all the support i can get!! :o)
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Any of you may feel free to add me. I am a 42 year old divorced (well, divorcing) mom of two. I work full time and have 50% custoday of my kids. Balancing everthing is really hard, but I feel like I'm finally starting to hit a rythm on the days that I don't have my girls, The days that I do are a different story. LOL
  • katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    i'd love to be added - 37, working mom of one very busy child and my husband is out of town for the next 3 months - so i'm temporarily a single mom too. SO - I give props to all you single parents out there...I do not know how you do it, and I only have one kid
  • sbrouillet
    sbrouillet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I have one daughter which is now a teen but work I work full time.
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me im a single mum who works 4 days a work and college 2 days till i qualify as a midwife i have 2 boys aged 7 and nearly 2 HARDWORK lol :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
  • mommydejour
    Options
    I'm a working mom as well with FOUR kids! It's a blended family so I only gave birth to two of them LOL. It's hard to manage everyone's schedules and still have time to work out which is why I finally broke down and bought a Wii. It's got lots of fun games that really get your heart rate up there and I can have fun and work out with my kids and they don't know their getting exercise.
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have learned that it is much easier to get to the gym after everyone is in bed!

I wish that was an option! I'm divorced (getting one anyway), have 50% custody of my girls, and can't leave them home alone to go to the gym...Luckily I have an elliptical trainer that I bought a few years ago and can easily do workout dvd's in the morning before they work out.
  • isaac007
    Options
    Hi I'm a working mom too kids are 5 and 3. Find it hard to exercise but trying to eat healthily
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hey hun, i'm a mother of three, a full time police officer, and a business owner. Add me :o)
  • qdiggs
    qdiggs Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm a FT working mom with three kids 21, 18, and 7. I try to work in a brisk walk at work for a half hour and get on the bike in the evenings (20-30 min.) My seven-year-old likes to do the bike also, so its time we can spend together!

Feel free to add me :flowerforyou: