Why am i not skiiny yet?

Options

Replies

• FabulouslyFitTam
    FabulouslyFitTam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Haven't you heard? It takes THREE days. Tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be skinny. The weight comes off overnight.
  • SickofBeingChub
    Options
    I think i just cried at the comment that said "its because you are skinny"
    Seriously, why arent you areound when I am shopping for skinny jeans and I am on the floor weeping?!

Whats this HCG diet while wearing red scarf thingy!?! This sounds crazy entertaining!?
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    There was another post before talking about these wonderful mystery pills from Mexico that she attributes to her WEIGHTLOSS.... No name, no brand, they just come in a brown paper bag from a friends friend..... Perhaps these would help!??
  • 03frogs
    03frogs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    just start throwing out your "comfy" pants because they will be falling off you by tomorrow for sure!
  • Nobody told my mirror that I've been logging into MFP 10 days in a row....maybe it's a problem I need to post in the technical support page?
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Ok now i am getting an ego boost!!!

You are all so nice! Do you think you can come stand next to me while i get dressed in the morning?? I could use some encouragement.

I'm surprised you didn't get a bunch of creepers agreeing to this duty. ;) Maybe your message box is chock full, though...
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    LMAO thank you for making me laugh and laugh out loud at work. Had to share this with my co worker.
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    MUST drink MORE water!!
  • SickofBeingChub
    Options
    wait wait wait... so ya'll are saying by day three im going to be skinny?!

So i should probably cancel my date and wait til tomorrow? I dont want to wear granny panties, spanks, and a bustier.

The new scale of weight losee will be how many underlayers i can remove to be socially acceptable.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    There was another post before talking about these wonderful mystery pills from Mexico that she attributes to her WEIGHTLOSS.... No name, no brand, they just come in a brown paper bag from a friends friend..... Perhaps these would help!??

Oh now that sounds super promising!!! I wonder if anyone here at work might know where I can get those!
  • SickofBeingChub
    Options
    are those the pills that require you to wear diapers??
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    are those the pills that require you to wear diapers??

Indeed.
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    Ok now i am getting an ego boost!!!

You are all so nice! Do you think you can come stand next to me while i get dressed in the morning?? I could use some encouragement.

I'll stand next to you when you're getting dressed in the morning! ; )
  • SickofBeingChub
    Options
    Theres just something that says 'SIGN ME UP" when i read ,

"You may feel an urgent need to use the bathroom. Until you have a sense of any treatment affects, it is probably a smart idea to wear dark pants and bring a change of clothes with you to work" -- from the warming label of Alli

Ashley
    (www.sickofbeingchub.com)
  • abc2003family
    abc2003family Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    LOL -- Made my day. Can't wait to go home and take off my granny panties and spanx! LOL
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    LOL -- Made my day. Can't wait to go home and take off my granny panties and spanx! LOL

It would be fantastic if they made Spanx that looked like even BIGGER granny panties. A "granny panty print", if you will. :laugh:
  • stephanielindley422
    Options
    Didn't MFP send you a batch of get skinny quick injections? They did me...I'm down 57 pounds since Thanksgiving...
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I so needed that laugh today! Thank you for posting, you made my day!!!

:) Wendy
  • SickofBeingChub
    Options
    Making smiles happen since 1983!!

I write a blog about my daily journey of putting on my skinny jeans and not crying.
    Feel free to follow and comment a lot. it would make my ego HUGE.

www.sickofbeingchub.com

dont worry i totally realize this is a shameless plug.
  • kidrobot3
    kidrobot3 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i have this amazing diet trick that works every time... i throw my scale until it breaks and use marker to write in my goal weight, viola! next time i step on the scale i'm skinni. then use the same marker to write 0s on all your jean labels, instant skinni jeans!