Why am i not skiiny yet?

Options

Replies

• reckless99
    Options
    Hey, all you need to do is to put only half your weight on the scales, let it go to 0, then step on it fully again. You easily lose 1 pound when you do that - works for me everytime!

And I swore that I would wear my skinny jeans every.single.day until I fit comfortably in it. Hell, it's been 5 days now and I managed to get into the jeans without panting for the first time! Let me not stink before I can get it on easily!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I was told there would be punch and pie? I only came for the punch and pie.
  • SickofBeingChub
    Options
    Hahaha these are all amazing tricks!!!

My scale and I aren't talking at the moment. Big argument last night when he said 170 and I said "oh heck no! You will say 169!"

Ok who am I kidding it said 184 and I cried.
  • Moonbyebye
    Moonbyebye Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    gosh, don't you know anything? You don't get skinny until at least the 4th day. Patience grasshopper.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    did you try drinking water while standing on your head?

oh wait....I think it's for hickups
  • no_where1976
    no_where1976 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I needed the laughs today!
  • chuluotababe
    Options
    Day 2 on MFP, back from my holiday hiatus and I'm dreading Friday's weigh in where I will learn exactly how much of the previous 20 lb weight loss I've gained back. I come across this post and all is right in my world. Thanks! (The shameless plug worked... going to add your blog to my RSS feeds). Thanks!
  • vickijank
    vickijank Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    LOL :laugh:

It's helpful to have some humor to lighten everyone's day
  • kwehkweh
    kwehkweh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to drink my water since I opened this topic. Every time I go to take a drink, someone makes me laugh.
  • Chinique
    Options
    Thank you, Thank you I really needed this laugh!
    Hmmm...doesn't laughing burn calories? That means if we keep laughing we will all be skinny.
  • Ambamm77
    Options
    If i am in starvation mode after eating all-you-can-eat-ribs, then i deserve some sort of award!!!

you definitely need to list that as strengthening excercise. That's a lot of bicep work.
  • Ambamm77
    Options
    Where's the "Like" button on here????
  • kittycarson
    Options
    I have the answer...There is this cake that makes you skinny. I eat it all of the time and I'll be darned if it doesn't work... The active ingredients ( the ones that really make the pounds fall off) are heavy cream, salted butter, full fat chocolate chips, extra large eggs, sugar (brown and white)...and the extra nuts to sprinkle on top... Message me if you want the full recipe. I don't mind sharing. I want all of us to share in the joy of being skinny, skinny, skinny...
  • SickofBeingChub
    Options
    Does anyone else have recurring nightmares that you are the body that the Morning News is showing when referring to obese people?

Glad to see some happy comments today! My first attempt was an epic fail!
  • kittycarson
    Options
    You have redeemed yourself!!! Great post!!!
  • msieverssf
    msieverssf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You're one of my new favorite messengers, I read your profile entry too Great Stuff! very funny and sooo true for many of us
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I think I broke something from laughing too hard. Thanks you jerks!
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Great, now i wonder who could hold my boobs next time I step on the scales.. and whilst we are talking about scales, I do think my scale and your scale are related, SoBC ^^

Oh and I forgot, you is not skinny yet because you is not drinking pregnant women pee ^^
  • JohnMacLaren
    JohnMacLaren Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I wonder this same thing about myself every two days lol
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    :laugh: