UK friends wanted

Options

Replies

• ava33
    ava33 Posts: 26
    Options
    Invite sent, anyone feel free to add me!
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    hi im also in uk please all add me! im laurie, live in sheffield north endland with my partner Adam soon to be husband and our 3 children Finnley aged 4, oscar almost 2 and Isla who is 7.5months old. so obviously iv had baby weight to lose lol, im almost there now last 10lbs to go. please all add me i love meeting new people :flowerforyou:
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hi Donna, welcome back! :flowerforyou:

You'll do it this time!!!! :smile:
  • ctsmith
    ctsmith Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi I live in Oxford and am desperately trying to get rid of the stone and a half I have put on over the last year. I haven't got any friends on here (gosh that sounds sad!!!) just haven't needed the support before but think I do this time round. Will send request,
  • xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm Natalie from near Wolverhampton :) I have just come back to MFP too after having a break and piling the weight back on plus a stone extra :S I really have to lose it now though! Feel free to add me :)
  • angevee
    angevee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Angela, 37 and live in the midlands. I've been on this nearly a week. Lost a couple of stone using Food Focus a few years back but have eaten all back and more!

Feel free to add me I need all the help that I can get
  • weddinglizzie
    Options
    Hey guys, my names Lizzie, Im 22 and Im getting married in October 2013, and I want to look amazing for then! I have a big issue in the fact that I work at Nandos, ,so its hard to curb my cravings for fatty foods all the time when I get a free meal every shift... sometimes two meals! I hardly have any motivation so It would be great to get some UK friends on here so I can do it for you guys too, and not just for myself. Because if I just do it for myself, I dont think I'll ever get there!
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me as a friend if you like. I'm 37 years old with an almost 2 year old son. I live in Hampshire UK and started out on here at 208lbs. I managed to lose almost 3 stones between May 2010 and May 2011, but then became complacent and during the latter half of 2011 i put a stone back on!

I started back here on New Years Day and have lost 4.4lbs since Jan 1st!, so am optimistic.

Good luck to you - you can do it! xx:flowerforyou:
  • jenfleur77
    jenfleur77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Essex girl here, on a quest to lose about 3 + 1/2 stone this year. Been on here 10 days so far and its really helping. Do need to go to Argos this weekend and buy scales though, never really wanted a set before now!

I'll do some adding later - currently at work and sneakily adding my lunch calories on! :laugh:
  • bubbles9021
    bubbles9021 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need to get scales but Argos are out of stock of the ones I want at my local Argos! They are half price at the moment which is also a bonus!
  • acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK! I added you :)
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Greetings from Glasgow!

Just take it one day at a time and you'll get there. :flowerforyou:

For all you UK MFPers, if you want a fitness challenge to work towards and keep you training you could do worse than enter one of these...

http://warriordash.com/register2012_northern_england.php 30th June 2012
    http://warriordash.com/register2012_london.php 23rd June 2012
  • jankleberry
    Options
    Wow you got a lot of replies there, I too am from UK (Glasgow!) and would like support etc from some UK friends. This is also my second (or thrid) time on MFP and it has worked in the past although like you I stopped and put on even more weight!

I have a two year old daughter. Anyone feel free to add me!

Good luck!

Jan xxx
  • hauntgoddess
    hauntgoddess Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I thought you meant University of Kentucky aka what we call UK here lol!
  • symegeer
    symegeer Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm 31 and in Scotland, anyone who is looking for UK friends, feel free to add me too!
  • electricstorm
    electricstorm Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me I am 33 from the UK , from London :-)
  • TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Tim, nearly dead (45) and although from York, currently living in the North East.

Feel free to add me.
  • TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me if you like. I am scottish and I live in Berkshire but I lived in the North East for a couple of years, a place called Prudhoe and also Houghton-Le-Spring?

:) I'm currently sat in an office in Houghton-Le-Spring... looking at the sunshine and wishing I wasn't sat in an office in Houghton-Le-Spring
  • fairyh209
    fairyh209 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Fay, 32 years old, living in Essex. Feel free to add me :)
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 21, living in Bedfordshire at the moment.

Feel free to add me :smile: