Any Post-pregnancy ladies??

Options
124»

Replies

• dmarie1181
    Options
    Yep, had #2 on October 3, 2011. I had finally gotten down to my pre-pregnancy weight after having my first when I got pregnant with #2. What I'm really aiming for is my pre-marital weight! Then maybe 10-15 lbs less than that.
  • tamerkins2
    Options
    I am! I had my second on 7/8/11 and want to lose that baby weight! It seems to be harder this time around that with the first.
  • nadiaez
    nadiaez Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    hey there, I had my baby in May 2011 and was 232 pounds just before giving birth, now at 155 which is 9 pounds below pre-pregnancy weight (was overweight to start with) but want to lose another 28 pounds or so....this site has been my saviour!
  • samilynn005
    samilynn005 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    hi everybody, I'm new here, and I was wondering if there is any post-pregnancy ladies trying to lose the baby weight.
    I had my second baby 2 months ago (11/11/11) and want to get my body back so I can fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes again :)
    Any body on the same boat as me??

My baby was born like a week before yours :) I started working out as soon as possible and so far I've been very successful! I was 186 when I had her and now I'm 146
  • Makethefatcry12
    Makethefatcry12 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I had my first baby in July 2010. I have been trying to get extra weight off since. I have lost 37 pounds so far am down to 12 pounds less than pre-pregnancy. Still overweight and I would like to lose about 16 more. You can add me if you want =)
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    So i had my 3rd baby girl 5-20-10, but i still have baby weight left over from 10 years ago with my first beautiful baby girl(not a baby anymore :sad: ) but I am here with all you lovely ladies, i have acrried all this weigh around for 10 years, then had my second baby 7 years ago and that added even more weight, so by the time i had my 3rd there was alot of me to lose lol.
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My 2nd baby just turned 6 months old and is FINALLY sleeping through the night.

I struggled with the weight loss because I could not find any time or energy to workout.

That is when Advocare found me. I started and completed the 24 Day Challenge and within 24 days I lost 7.6 lbs, 6 inches and 2 dress sizes...it took me almost 1 year with my first to get back into pre preggo clothes. This time....after my second baby I am already back in. AND....I have so much energy!!!!

I would love to share more with you. Message me!!!

6 Months Old and finally sleeping??? Mine is 10 months and still wakes up 1-3 times a night :(

I totally "Ferberized" her....Just turned off the monitors and let her cry it out....I get to sleep through the night now and have more energy....well, that and I drink Spark twice a day!

mine will be 2 in may and is yet to sleep through the night and to make it worse she sleeps with me and daddy
  • JamzPurse
    JamzPurse Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I had my third child ( 2nd c section) on June 15th. I was so sick during my pregnancy that I only gained 12 lbs and that went away fast. I had to stop breast feeding because of supply issues in August and my dad passed away in September. My mom had to move in with us while she gets her finances worked out. With all the stress and sadness I gained 20 lbs in 3 months! So here I am I started on December 5th and I have dropped 14 lbs. Feel free to add me if you would like. My sw was 207, cw is 193 and gw is 155. I am 5'7. I might change my goal when I get closer. I hope to hit 160 by my sons 1st birthday.
  • muckysharp
    Options
    hi there, my name is rachel and i had my 5th child 6 wks ago today!
    i joined on monday with 42 lbs to lose ideally. As always its easy to pile on the chubb and a struggle
    to lose it! It feels quite daunting to lose again:wink::wink: :wink: :wink: ,before with the other babies i went to a slimming club but
    i just cant face to go back and do it all again, so im trying a different approach this time, im hoping with some self motivation and the group support i can achieve weightloss, it would be great to support and encourage other post pregnancy ladies all in the same boat!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I had baby 4 in June 2011. Lost all the baby weight and am now working on toning up.
  • verito123
    verito123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I had my last baby 10/28/11. I've been working out hard for a month. Took measurements and pics and continue to every 10days. I just joined this site today though. I did 30DS for 20days and now Im doin p90x. I had my tubes blocked in Dec so no more babies. Im ready to get back to my real body... which is losing about 60lbs...

I love P90X!!! is hard, but you feel so good after you are done!!
  • quinning
    Options
    I had my daughter (# 1) on 6/8/11, need to lose 7 more pounds til I'm at my pre-preggo weight and then another 40 pounds to reach my goal weight. Before I started logging I didn't lose a single pound from 6 weeks post partum on!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!