What's the story behing your username?

Options

Replies

• erin023
    erin023 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My first name, Erin, in all lowercase followed by what has been 'my' number since I was fourteen. I found when I was younger 'erin23' was taken on a lot of sites, so I added a 0 and I haven't had a problem since. I find erin023 to be more aesthetically pleasing than erin23 as well.
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I am a Dog Groomer by trade!!
  • hauntgoddess
    hauntgoddess Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm a haunted attraction reviewer, and we went to over 100+ haunted attractions this year. I've been to haunts in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, and North Carolina. I've worked at a few too, and that is was on of my passions besides horror movies :)
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Mine's pretty boring: (ny old one - SuziPhoto76)
    My nickname is Suzi
    I am an amateur Photographer
    and i was born in 1976

Your post made me aware that i can change mine, so NOW it's the one i prefer using now:

ScarletFyre
    I am a redhead, and that is the name of my favorite micro brew beer :)
  • okinmaine
    okinmaine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I moved to Maine 13yrs ago from the Boston area and left behind my friends and family. I wanted them to know I was "OK in maine"
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    It's all about physics, cause I'm a physicist!
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    My First name + my favorite song by A Perfect Circle
  • vodkaswigger
    Options
    Mine doesnt take much guessing haha xx
  • Pinkerbell1481
    Pinkerbell1481 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Pinkerbell- i love tinkerbell and pink and 1481 is my birthday 1-14-1981 which is sat :) whoohoo
  • Bucifan202
    Options
    I was born in cleveland ohio so im a bucifan(buckeye fan)
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    <
    Major Procrastinator : )
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I used to live in California for 10 years and its where my heart is :)
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Have you ever seen Blackadder on TV?
  • almost350
    Options
    Mine is quite simple... my parents named me almost because they wanted a daughter and 350 is my favourite number!
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    When I first got TiVo, my friends started jumping on the bandwagon, too. Soon, there was this colony of TiVo zombies in class, all bleary-eyed and dazed from staying up too late watching all the shows TiVo recorded for them. It reminded me of this really bad video game back in the '80's called, "Zombies Ate My Neighbors." But TiVo ate mine and made them zombies, so that's where the username comes from.

I was obsessed with Zombies ate my neighbors on Super nintendo!!
  • MalibuBeth
    MalibuBeth Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I play rugby, and all the girls would tease me because I act like such a barbie. Don't get me wrong, on the field is one thing, but as soon as the game is over it's straight to the pink lip gloss. Anyways, one of the girls dubbed me "Malibu" after Malibu Barbie, and the second part is my name.
  • sammibob
    Options
    mine is coz my name is sammi and my kids love spongebob squarepants. When I feel like it, I also add to my name to show my emotions that day: sammibob lazypants/happypants whatever.... yep i know, life's a riot in my house :D
  • TriedEverything
    TriedEverything Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hopefully it's fairly obvious, but I have tried pretty much every method of weight loss known to man - numerous diets/ just about every slimming class in the UK, slimming pills (some of which are now banned!), hypnotherapy, gym membership, and even a gastric balloon - none of which really worked! (or at least not in the long-term) :frown: . Hence the username :ohwell:

Despite all this, I haven't given up hope! Maybe MFP will help me succeed where I've failed previously! :smile:
  • mybrotheraw
    mybrotheraw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's how my brother introduces me. Since there are a lot of us mybother's, I tack on my initials.
  • kaithenderson07
    Options
    Kait is my first name,Henderson is my last name, and I graduated in 07