What's the story behing your username?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• onebigninja
    Options
    Its a joke between my wife and I, one of us is 6'6'" and WAS 296 lbs and one of us keeps everything on the down low, and like to stay hidden and secretive. one of of is loud and can not enter a room quitely if his life depended on it.
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Wouldnt take much to guess ...i have two dogs i love dearly ...lol
  • bubbles9021
    bubbles9021 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bubbles comes from a nickname my fiancée's older brother gave me when I asked a very silly question, to which he started comparing my brain to an Aero choccie bar and that's all he calls me now - Bubbles!
    90 is the year I was born, 21 is my age!
  • zumbawhit
    zumbawhit Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    zumbawhit... need I say more???
  • kimray75
    kimray75 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    first name, last name, number ... Not very original! *LOL* Actually, this is the username I used when I was doing Weight Watchers so I figured I'd keep it when I came over here.
  • APBTgirl
    Options
    APBT sands for American Pit Bull Terrier ...I'm an avid pit bull lover and involved in the show/working pit bull community : )

and just FYI I also have a pug and a Boston terrier at home who I love dearly
  • SunShineBeastess
    SunShineBeastess Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    It is parts of both of my children's names - Logan/Casey...
  • Splinkysgirl2
    Options
    Mine came from my mother's nickname (:heart: RIP Mommy 1940 - 1990 :heart: ). She got the name when she was born. She was so small that the nurse called her "Splinky" and it stuck the rest of her life. (What does it mean and where did the nurse get it from -- I have no idea.) Anyway, I am her second daughter so I added the 2. SPLINKYSGIRL2. :bigsmile:
  • Kryssy86
    Kryssy86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Kryssy is the nick-name my father gave to me as a child. 86 is the year I was born AND my birthdate. It is so me!!
  • alphabettie
    alphabettie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well my name is Bettie and my major in college was English/Journalism. I was a bit of a grammar nazi. It's funny that it also doubles as calling me an alpha.
  • Pretty straight forward...just wanted to fit back "into my skinny jeans"
  • jaydevil20
    jaydevil20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    "jay" = my name jason
    "devil" = my favorite college basketball team, Duke
    "20"= my favorite number
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for over a year but this is a new name I literally made yesterday.

Essentially, I am known for being feisty.

And I'm making some huge changes in my life regarding my mind, body, and soul.

So....feisty evolution made total sense. ;)
  • nyyrule
    nyyrule Posts: 28
    Options
    Years ago, for my AOL account (circa 1993??) - I didn't want to be jsmith48379820282726348, so I kept trying this or that, and was continually rejected with all my attempts because the "username is already in use, please try again". After about 50 tries I sat back with complete frustration and created a combination of two words that couldn't possibly have ever been put together, and voila, AOL accepted it.

I've been using it ever since.

There is only one pucenavel - and he is me.

Ha, I had the exact same story... not this username though... I was 8 at the time that my parents signed up for AOL, and no other usernames would work, I ended up with topkidnum1 since I was the number 1 kid lol... problem is the name stuck so now at 27 I still have random sites where I am topkidnum1... I'll be 80 and still be topkid lol.

My username on here? I'm a Yankee fan for life :-)... of course Yankee Stadium food is probably part of the reason I am on this site to begin with...
  • Chellethulu
    Options
    One day my hair was super curly towards the ends, and I told my friend about it and he wanted to see. He said it reminded him of squid tentacles, then started calling Chellethulu. Thought it was pretty neat, lol.
  • Mmmporkrinds
    Options
    Have you ever seen Blackadder on TV?

Funny! I'd forgotten all about Mrs Miggins