anyone tying to lose over 50 pounds

Options

Replies

• susanhudson2012
    Options
    I need to lose 50-60 lbs and I need all the support I can get so feel free to add me!!!
  • techiebunny
    Options
    I lost 80lbs two years ago and then gained it back after having my daughter. For some reason it seems harder this time. Im trying to loose about 80-90lbs this time. Could use some fellow supporters.
  • elly_bean83
    elly_bean83 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am also looking to lose over 50 lbs. I am very active and try to eat healthy, natural, unprocessed foods. I love chatting about exercise and healthy cooking, and would love to be friends with anyone who has similar interests! I'm new to this site (just about a week) and love the support that people give! But beware, I'll give you a virtual kick in the *kitten* when needed and expect the same from you! feel free to add me!!
    cheers!
  • tommboigirl
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 60lbs. I'd love to have some friends who are fighting the same battle.
  • Marie294
    Marie294 Posts: 304
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 80 pounds over all! I'd love it if anyone wanted to add me, I can always use the extra support and more diet buddies! :)
  • strawbrykiwi
    Options
    I'm looking to lose at least 100 to be back in a healthy range again. Would be nice to have some diet friends! :smile:
  • jutz227
    Options
    Looking at 75 extra pounds everyday and sooooo tired of it. Would love to have support of others that understand the struggle.
  • amjadd
    amjadd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    me too trying to lost 100 pounds or more..
    you can add me , i'd like to
  • LauraLovesCamp
    Options
    Wow - this is so inspiring!
  • LauraLovesCamp
    Options
    I'm in the market to loose 50-70 pounds. Can you believe how much weight that is?? Go to the grocery store and just lift a 10 pound bag of potatoes... it's amazing what the loss will do for my legs and joints. I've done it before, a few years ago I lost 60 pounds with WW. Then had a baby and then gained it almost all back. I never felt better at the smaller size. That's why I'm doing it. Because it feels better. Looks better. Is better.
  • djaensch
    djaensch Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    looking to lose around 80 lbs and need all the help, advice, and inspiration I can get. Add me please :)
  • PeekABooGirl
    PeekABooGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to loose about 50-55lbs. I used to weigh over 300lbs and (back in 1997) had gastric bypass surgery. I lost about 130lbs and plataued. (Honestly was very content around 160 -my goal has never been to be skinny, but to be comfortable in my own skin, able to move around wtihout being out of breath, etc). Two kids later, I've gained about 20 back and would like to get down. I'd be very comfortable loosing 30lbs but 50 is my goal. It's a daunting thought, really. I HATE exercise and I LOVE food.
  • musdoit2
    musdoit2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    90 lbs for me.. Please add me.....
  • misslilylou
    misslilylou Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am attempting to lose 98 pounds, down 5 so far! Everyone feel free to add me!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 70! :-)
  • singledj
    singledj Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I need to lose between 75-80 lbs. Feel free to add me.... Let's do this!!!
  • Licethlala123
    Options
    Haha are yuu my weight loss twin? Haha im trying to lose the same amount of weight and i bought 30day shred too! Haha. Good luck cause the first day is hard!
  • suzshust
    suzshust Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 71 lbs. Count me in!
  • sstahlschmidt
    Options
    Yes, I am trying to lose about 80 lbs. Trying very hard!!!!
  • kerileighschafer
    Options
    I am trying to lose 100LBS before my wedding in June of 2013 :)