i'm new here and trying to lose 60 pounds. so add away :) xxx
  • aling01
    aling01 Posts: 163
    Options
    53.2lbs to lose!
  • maryellen8301
    maryellen8301 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose a minimum of 75lbs.. i am on my first goal of 25 lbs, 12 lbs in. feeling great.. add me if you like
  • butterflyqueen1984
    butterflyqueen1984 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am looking to loose 64Ib but will not be weighing myself only once a month, have to be strict as I fall back cause I keep thinking I have failed! Feel free to add me x
  • butterflyqueen1984
    butterflyqueen1984 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 100LBS before my wedding in June of 2013 :)

Wow good luck to you! I also want to loose alot of weight so I look great on my wedding day, mind you gotta be proposed to first! Bet you will look fab x
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I once lost about 50 pounds and reached my goal of an "under 180 pound" weight.

Of course that was 179.9.

I then commenced celebration related activities. :drinker:

Of course that involved a lot of pizza and other fatty foods.

All of a sudden it was a year later. Now its several years later.

Now I have to lose 60 pounds.

Best of luck to us all!
  • racs80
    racs80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i have 55 pounds to loose but im breaking it down in to smaller goals x
  • dani_cupcake
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I have 62kg to lose (I think it is about 137 pounds) So I'm gonna need all the support I can get. I'm on day one and enjoying it!
  • DJMordente
    Options
    Yes, I am trying to loose around 80 pounds. I started Weight Watchers and have lost 10 pounds since starting --- two years ago. Loosing weight is difficult for me, I am a stay-at-home mom with only one child left at home -- our 18 year old son -- he will be leaving for college this fall and I will be left totally alone during the day, less accountability for my exercise and diet. I am also a type 2 diabetic and wish to loose my weight to avoid being put on insulin.
  • frogmanseven
    Options
    Trying to lose 100 lbs. Add me!
  • michelebelle
    michelebelle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have at least 50 lbs to lose. If not more. I lost 40 lbs 3 years ago only to gain it back plus 10 extra. I'm struggling...Good luck to you. Let me know how its going.
  • leereyn39
    Options
    I am trying to lose a total of 60 lbs. sending you a friend invite
  • Nik0417
    Nik0417 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i'm going for 55 lbs for my final weight loss goal....
    i'll send you an add :)
  • Johnsonway
    Options
    My goal is to loose 80 pounds. I've done it before I know I can do it again. I'm very excited about the MFP site and community. I don't have any friends yet. I just joined on Sunday. Would love to hear from others who have to lose 50 pounds or more and what tips they can share. :smile:
  • Shekky12
    Options
    I have 100 that I want to lose!! I have a long way to go, but am starting with small goals!! Add me!!:smile:
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I have just over 50 left to lose. Feel free to add me! I'm on everyday
  • lovinpettis
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 140lbs. Add me!!
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Wow, go figure... NOBODY From January 25th until today was trying to lose over 50 pounds? Weird. Anyone else notice the drop in posts? I've lost 46 and need to lose about 85 more. It's a long road.
  • gdbadass
    gdbadass Posts: 60
    Options
    I am trying to loose 75 pounds and get back to my pre pregancy body!! Ive started the 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michael, and so far its going good!

Me too, on both counts (75lbs and Jillian Michael's). The post-pregnancy thing doesn't work for me anymore though, now that my son is 17! LOL.

I was hit by a car and stopped walking or getting any exercise, basically. ANd I discovered what an excellent chef I am!

ANyway, glad to join this group.
  • lulu3561
    lulu3561 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've lost 65 pounds - got another 70 to go - feel free to add me if you'd like