Whats your reward for reaching your final goal?

Options

Replies

• zona42hooah
    Options
    I would say a tattoo like everyone else, but I am a tattoo artist, so I get those whenever I want... I guess I would say maybe a new tattoo machine!
  • Pattinan
    Pattinan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm going to jump off the Stratosphere in Vegas (cabled, of course) and zip line at Catalina.
  • leonairvine
    Options
    Fitting back into my skinny jeans............the REALLY skinny ones!!!!
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Fitting into my old clothes again and probably buying some new ones.
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe and a killer body to show off this summer!

Ditto!!!!
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of things to choose from, I haven't picked which

-Get a tattoo
    -Buy myself a nice watch (I have always wanted one that wasn't cheap)
    -Buy a designer purse
    -New wardrobe depending on how I can still fit into the clothes I have now
    -A spa day (maybe one of those nice, expensive ones)

I would also gain a lot of satisfaction when I lose weight that he could finally pick me up and carry me. He tries to but I just tell him to give up, but once I lose weight I'm not going to walk anywhere when he's around. :)
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine is paying me $3 a pound up to 50 pounds, and $5 a pound after that. So, if I want to max out the amount he is allowing ($250) that means 70 Pounds in 6 months. According to MFP I'll hit that way early. Anyway, the reward is the money and I hope it will be enough to ride the rollercoasters this summer when we go to Kansas City for the 4th of July.
  • GoShia86
    GoShia86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, a BANGING new wardrobe, my first Bikini in a lonnnnnnnnnggg time, and maybe a belly button piercing!
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    my very first tattoo, followed by my very first bathing suit :)
  • Chrisborro
    Options
    Getting my teeth fixed..
  • surgesilk
    Options
    Hey when you hit your weight splurge and buy a caps lock key so you can turn them off.
    MY REWARD FOR REACHING MY FINAL GOAL WILL BE A NEW WARDROBE AND AN AWESOME AND HEALTHIER BODY!!!!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Rocking a skimpy bathing suit this summer.
    Wearing some naughty things to bed for a change.... =0)
    Vacation somewhere warm (packing my naughty things AND my skimpy bathing suit....) :smokin:
  • Foxyroxy14
    Options
    I think it's funny how sooo many people posted they were gonna get a tattoo... Me toooo! I wanna get a hibiscus flower on my shoulder and a turtle walking on the sand on my side w/ little footprints to show where he had been. Hey folks whatever gets us motivated works for me. God bless:flowerforyou:
  • GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    We will be allowed to undergo IVF treatment when I reach my goal. So hopefully I baby will be the prize :)
    Great prize best of luck to you :)
  • rukia30
    rukia30 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am going on a morning run with my husband at a beautiful park called Lullwater park. Then it is off to the Bahamas!
  • rpphillip
    rpphillip Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    My reward...feeling HOT and having increased energy. Oh, I also can't wait to wear ALL the clothes in my closet.

Oh MY : you must have been reading my mind! I have new clothes and almost new clothes that are just waiting on me!
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I have several things that my Hubbs & Momma in Law demand to be done lol:
    New Wardrobe (MIL)
    Tattoo (Hubbs)
    spa visit(MIL)

And several things that I would like to do:
    Hike some of the AT, Grand Canyon, through parts of Utah, the Ozarks..the Cascades..
    Raft some of the Grand Canyon
    Kayak parts of the West Coast
    Join the USAF!

I like that the MIL is so supportive!! NICE!!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Spending spree at Buckle!
  • savlyon
    Options
    I'm taking a trip!! Florida probably... 31 lbs to go!! Hopefully it will be the first half of this year.
  • savlyon
    Options
    Spending spree at Buckle!
    Ugh... I hate the Buckle...their HQ are in my town though...maybe I shouldn't hate them??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!