Whats your reward for reaching your final goal?

Options

Replies

• cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    Either a cruise or a trip someplace warm and tropical. I've debated a tat, but I can't seem to make up my mind on what I want.
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I want to go ziplining.
  • Laurengettingfit
    Options
    A belly button ring, designer jeans, and a nice swimsuit (:
  • LaurieEReid
    Options
    Some good, expensive clothes. I've got a Ralph Lauren suit from 20 years ago that fits again and looks fantastic so I'm planning on some new clothes like that. No more cheap, disposable crap in case my weight fluctuates. I'm going to keep this body and I can dress it well.
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    a new swim suit (:

i also have health goals and my final health goal is to be 18-24% body fat.
    for that goal reached i'm going to have a spa day :D
    this includes a massage which i would neverr do in my heavier body lol.
  • pwmccall
    Options
    I'm going to reward myself by eating an entire large pizza by myself.

Just kidding. :)
  • Lsqueezy
    Lsqueezy Posts: 128
    Options
    A really hot dress and a tatoo that says relentless to remind me how relentless I was in the pursuit and to never go back there again!
  • krisss30
    Options
    A vacation and the chance to buy my first ever bathing suit! :D
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Bragging rights for my next high school reunion :laugh:
    I was the weird kid in HS and I got bullied because of my weight. I was 240 pounds in HS, and now I'm 152. No one that I went to school with thought I would lose weight, and I was called lazy...they are gonna eat their words.

Oh, I'm also gonna splurge and and take my sexy self on a nice vacation...:heart:
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Italy.

And depending on how my tummy looks, I may get my navel pierced.
  • loveuJ
    loveuJ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A day at the spa
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Getting off my High Blood Pressure Meds and my Cholesterol meds..

I told my hubby that he had to buy me a camo bikini with pink trim to wear on the boat. I have not worn a bikini since before High School.

I am going shopping the weekend I meet my goal and buying a brand new outfit and then going to have a makeover and nails done.
  • tharvey3
    Options
    I see a lot of tattoo rewards.....I got a new tattoo when I was in Vagas in OCT. I just want a sexy body to go with it!!!!
  • sweetpea0727
    sweetpea0727 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    my reward (i hope and pray) is to finally be able to conceive! will be the best blessing and reward i could ever imagine having!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I want to get some nice high quality workout clothes when I am at my goal weight! Right now I just wear crappy old t-shirts and walmart workout pants...
    My too! And some really good running shoes. I'll have a new body and be healthier besides that's the best reward.
  • KMiche82
    KMiche82 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe from my mother who is doing all she can to motivate me to get back into single digit clothes.
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Las Vegas in July
  • Fitter925
    Options
    get a tattoo and possibly my belly button pierced. And lots of lovely new clothes, of course :D
  • firefly171717
    firefly171717 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    lol, no idea
  • romanhokie
    romanhokie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Trip to Australia with my wife. We might come back.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!