Whats your reward for reaching your final goal?

Options

Replies

• cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    A trip to Greece... I want to see the athens ruins....
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm giving my mom a kidney and then I buying myself a $300 telescope.

bless ur heart sunshine!
  • scorpious
    scorpious Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My reward is a belly button piercing, maybe a tatoo (get my brother to design it) and lots and lots of pictures of my on holiday with my new hot bod... cant wait... not to worry about the middrift...
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I used to have one but I forgot what it was...lol

Off the top of my head they would be:

New clothes is a must because the old ones will fall off.

I am almost certain my insurance will cover access skin removal because when they offered me the gastric bypass, it was part of the whole process. So I will be getting a tummy tuck, my inner thighs and under arms worked on. I should be ready for that in another 40 pounds and when I save the money for the deductible.

I will be getting "I lost 100 pounds through diet and exercise" shirt to wear at the gym to inspire others. :)

I thought about getting my tattoo on my back touched up a little. Its basically an outlining of a sun between my shoulder blades but it could use a little more definition and color. I would rather have the surgery with that sort of money though lol.
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :blushing:

Feeling good about my body at the summer house this summer! I want to buy the tiniest bikini that i find to wear for my boyfriend!
  • anniebrox
    Options
    To run in just a sports bra and buy my first "real" bikini.
  • sweetmelissa222
    sweetmelissa222 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I am going to Europe for a month. It is a graduation from my masters program/reaching close to my goal reward. I am making it mandatory that I am within 25 lbs. of my goal before I go. This is mostly because I have never been thin and I have no idea what I will look like or what size I will wear and I want to feel comfortable in my own skin, so if I feel great at 135, then I'm not going to stress getting to 110. I am requiring that I at least get below 185 before I book the trip. I also might get a tattoo on my hip bone, but I'm not 100% sure on that yet.
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    An all inclusive beach vacation with the husband, and to start a family!
  • 4krisblake
    Options
    My reward will be going out for a night on the town wearing my skinny jeans that I still have waiting for me in my closet.
  • Tianzi
    Tianzi Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    A second honeymoon to Turks & Caicos!!!!
  • lgtheright1
    lgtheright1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    A pair of Frye Boots Tall Veronica ... they are gorgeous!
    I bought them a while ago but had to return them because my calves were too big :(.
    Getting in shape and losing weight will affect my whole body ... enough to wear those boots with pride.
  • SaSSyhasCurls
    Options
    When I reach my ultimate goal of 120 I want to take myself on a vacation. This will be either with people, or by myself. I really don't care, by that time I will be unstoppable!
  • LD6686
    LD6686 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    A Photo Shoot :-) Maybe even a sexy one for my fiancee
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    If I can get my tummy flat enough I'm getting a belly button ring. My hubby thinks they're hot!
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    My health plain and simple, what better reward is there!!
  • BethanyJoSmith
    BethanyJoSmith Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Trip to Amalfi Coast
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I have a nice little outfit waiting to be worn !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    A trip to South Beach in a micro bikini!!! hahahaha!!!
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :blushing:

Feeling good about my body at the summer house this summer! I want to buy the tiniest bikini that i find to wear for my boyfriend!

I can send you some sites to check out! ;)
  • ellyvortex
    Options
    I'm going to cut my hair really short. I'm scared to do it now because I've got too many chins and too much cheek.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!