Whats your reward for reaching your final goal?

Options

Replies

• stryfe101
    Options
    my reward, new motorcycle jacket, another tattoo, clothes..

Not really sure if there would be anything else...
  • mimaduck83
    mimaduck83 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Running and knowing I can
    Actually wanting to be seen in a photograph
    Living.
  • kemeko
    kemeko Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Still have a long way to goal but I'm getting a arm sleeve and thigh tattoo... can't wait! :bigsmile:
  • kdjcella
    Options
    Seeing the reaction on my husbands face when I walk in the room in really sexy lingerie. And putting on my pre wedding jeans. :0
  • sssmith11
    Options
    The feeling of wearing a bikini to the beach this summer. We are always on the boat and I am the ONLY female in a one piece. All the other ladies (most parents and some older than me) are in bikinis. My husband has told me he will take my bathing suit and summer clothing shopping once I reach goal! These two things together are motivating me.
  • Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    I haven't thought that far ahead. My husband told me that he was planning on taking us either to Hawaii or California for vacation this June. Either way, I have to look good in a bathing suit. That's a given!
  • Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    To have another baby! My DH and I want to start trying in April/May and I need to lose the weight by then/ Talk about a major motivator!

Oh and I want a Louis Vitton handbag. Frivilous, I know, but I want one, dang it!

It's not frivolous. You deserve it. Frivolous would be buying one and not getting me one. LOL. Best of luck. I do pray that your family continues to grow in number, happiness and love!
  • Freya7777
    Options
    Im getting a belly tattoo, and some shorty shorts!
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    It's a joint weightloss/book published reward, but I'm going on a Disney Cruise around Hawaii.
  • Freya7777
    Options
    Love this!
  • ButtercupSprad
    Options
    I buy myself a new pair jeans!!!:laugh:
  • kuunsilta
    kuunsilta Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I never even thought of a reward yet O.o
    Maybe new pants?
  • kesteele
    kesteele Posts: 127
    Options
    New Wardrobe, bikini, SHOES!!!!! Sexy lingerie for honeymoon ;)
  • Shopping spree for a new wardrobe to show off my hot bod!
  • lovingittoomuch
    Options
    a new wardrobe :happy:
  • jenlayport
    jenlayport Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    taking a cruise with my husband!
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    I might get my arms done...depending how they look when I lose the weight..Right now they drive me nuts and could represent their own damned country if I painted them to look like a flag.
  • Dietomaniaczka
    Options
    The Skinny Box!
    I'm buying little clothes to put in there, and when I get to my dream weight I'll open it:D
  • thunderlight7
    Options
    Self-gratification.
  • PreacherRam
    Options
    A trip to Hawaii. My wife told me that if I lost 100 poundsd, we would go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!