Whats your reward for reaching your final goal?

Options

Replies

• kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'd like a spa day but I have a tendency to do those anyway. Maybe a shopping trip but I've already done that too...I need a new reward!
  • Sweetncgal78
    Sweetncgal78 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    ----My reward at 100lbs lost will be my 1st Tattoo - the lyrics from a Godsmack song, "Its taken me so long to stitch these wounds from where I've been"

---- and for my final goal of 140lbs lost, my 2nd Tattoo -- A set of drums made to look like a skull with 2 guitars to look like the cross bones -- to signify my ultimate and life long love for Hard Rock music.
  • rahonda28
    Options
    Im getting maried in june so I have to lose 4 inches in back at leased (I ordered it a size smaller then I am) to fit in my dress and for every ten pounds I lose I get to go shopping for a new outfit to show off my new sexy body 47 more pounds to lose till I reach my goal weight Ill also have to buy a new swimsuit for mine will be way to big by then. But above all that is to have energy and strength to play with my kids without getting tired and to still be around them for a long time I want to live as long as my grandma did (91) and longer then my mom did (40)
  • azuria518
    azuria518 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    New clothing. I can't wait!!
  • twest109
    twest109 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Trip back to Jamacia at the Sandles Resorts. Love it! :love:
  • AliR105
    AliR105 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    first pair of skinny jeans and lots of new clothes :)
  • rsdgirl
    rsdgirl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    hopefully getting one of my state champion titles back and a new tattoo for sure. or new weights and a lil bit of new clothes LOL
  • revren10
    revren10 Posts: 116
    Options
    saint thomas in march :glasses:
  • madubil
    madubil Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    shorts. I never ever ever wear them.
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    One of my best friends promised me over 5 years ago that she would buy me an expensive pair of designer jeans if I ever got downt o 150- I am getting there- strated out at 178 in October, now 162.... I reminded her of her promise a few weeks ago- she had completly forgotten, but it happy to pay up if I make it!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    1. For hubby to carry me over the threshold of our new home when it is finished being built (we've been married almost 25 years)
    2. to enjoy being healthy and having lots of energy
    3. not being the biggest woman in the room
    4. being able to pull a size 8/10 off the rack without having to try it on in the store because I KNOW it fits
    5. looking absolutely beautiful for the love of my life
    6. new clothing
    7. a new bathing suit for our cruise (in March) and our beach trip (in June)
    8. being very active with kids
  • carolynpistorius
    Options
    A new wardrobe and a great trip with the family. :happy:
  • DinahMoeHumm
    DinahMoeHumm Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    A haircut :D Doesn't seem big, I know. I may also get another tattoo.
  • arr0528
    arr0528 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married!

Haha...my goal is to be at my goal weight by my wedding so I guess that will be my reward :laugh:

Me too!!!! I want to look bangin' in my wedding photos!!!!
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy a new VS bikini (always ran too small while I was working there) and a killer pair of heels.
  • aloeffelholz34
    Options
    I new bikini and a new tattoo!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    We will be allowed to undergo IVF treatment when I reach my goal. So hopefully I baby will be the prize :)

Awww! Good luck!!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe is all I want!! (full of tiny sexy clothes)
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I don't see many other geeks in here!

When I hit my first major milestone, I'm getting an iPhone.
    When I'm at my final goal weight - iPad, baby!

Embracing my Geekitude! :happy:
  • oldphotography
    Options
    Getting a makeover... Sort of. By saving my money that I'm not spending on fast food, I will have enough to do my hair soon! Highlights, maybe some low lights, and a new do!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!