Whats your reward for reaching your final goal?

Options

Replies

• ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be naked for an entire week.
  • mommypennylane
    mommypennylane Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My husband has agreed to save money for the trip of my dreams if I meet my final goal, that trip is Venice, Italy.
  • joe7880
    joe7880 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy a very nice suit and maybe even one of those skinny ties Henrik Lundqvist wears! LoL :happy:
  • Jconner30
    Jconner30 Posts: 311
    Options
    I will eat some much deserved Mexican Food!!! I will never achieve my final goal - I will always rework my goals.
  • ingbaden
    Options
    I always say I will get a right hand ring.
  • mommyhas4boyss
    mommyhas4boyss Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i want a tattoo down my side that goes to the front of my hip. probably a saying or something of my journey.
  • leannamichelle
    leannamichelle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    All new clothes and a new style. I'm excited!
  • swil4
    swil4 Posts: 19
    Options
    a cute new bathing suit to wear to Gulf Shores in October!!! And maybe a new tattoo!!
  • leannamichelle
    leannamichelle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    NICE! You have a wonderful husband!
  • annmfitz
    Options
    A hot and gorgeous dress to wear to my best friend's wedding in February. I'll be getting a nice spray tan too. :)
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe, shopping spree! I've always hated shopping. Can't wait to love it!
    A coach purse!
    And hopefully a new tattoo as well!
  • Splinkysgirl2
    Options
    I'm planning on getting a belly piercing and a professional photo session that will be very er -- well let's say sexy. :blushing: And this will be at the age of 43. My 21-year old daughter says she will go with me to get the piercing (she already has one). I'm sure I will need hand holding because I am a wimp and I don't like any type of needles near me. But I figured I could handle that better than a tattoo. :laugh:
  • cece62002
    Options
    A baby :-) I want nothing more to be healthy and able to have my first child. My reward will be seeing the smile on my face and my husbands when I birth his first child! Good luck everyone.
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be at my goal weight for my 20th birthday, I plan on spending the day shopping. And I want to wear a really cute dress for my birthday dinner (I never wear dresses because of the thigh chub rub)
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    My daughter (25) and I (47) are going to take a beach trip....just the two of us!!!!
  • padraigin67
    padraigin67 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hopefully lower cholesterol and sugar. Longer time to spend with my husband, children, grandchildren, and hopefully great-grandchildren. :happy:
  • ashhhhole
    Options
    I'm definitely getting joes jeans in a crazy color.
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My best friend and I live an hour apart but we are doing the same workout dvd's each day..we have set little goals each month, like this one is a small reward of a girls night out dancing, but then our ultimate goal date is March 30 and we are going to get makeovers, some hot new outfit and take our husbands out with us on a double date. Can't wait to get there!
  • esmejocelyn
    Options
    to be able to wear a bikini for the first time this summer!:happy:
  • cuteness81104
    cuteness81104 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have not set a reward for myself yet 3Im just hoping if I lose weight my boobs will shrink and then Im going crazy bra shopping!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!