MFP and Face Book friends

Options

Replies

• paulyarwooduk
    Options
    Yup, I would add anyone as a friend on MFP and Facebook :o)
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    LMAO I knew Anthony'd be all over this! He's my only friend on both sites! (so far lol)

Its because im awesome. lol. Girl dont make me come over there. You know I can take you.

Promises, promises...........
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I came of face book when i started on here people are more friendly

Agreed.

I agree too!
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I have a few people from MFP that I've added on FB and it's been nothing but great.

I use a FB app often but many of my IRL friends and family aren't on the same journey I am so having the extra support off of MFP is a nice bonus :)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I only have those I trust and am quite close to on FB.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I have several of my MFP friends on FB. However, I have to be comfortable with them before I add them.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I'd prefer to connect through Google Plus. I quit using Facebook.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I have a few MFP friend on my facebook shoot I even have thier phone numbers, address, and we text !! I LOVE my MFP buddies !
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I have probably 5 people from here on my FB - I'm mainly on there to make sure my lil sister doesn't display her SS# and other forms of identification - but its also where I keep all my pics. Just easier to have it in one place and everyone lie and tell me how great i look :::: OOOO kind of like here!! Hahahaha!
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I have probably 5 people from here on my FB - I'm mainly on there to make sure my lil sister doesn't display her SS# and other forms of identification - but its also where I keep all my pics. Just easier to have it in one place and everyone lie and tell me how great i look :::: OOOO kind of like here!! Hahahaha!

I have FB only for: photo storage, to keep an eye on my teenage daughter and to friend the squirrelly people here who like to deactivate all the damn time. Atleast if they're on my FB, I can track them down!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Ive added a few,I dont use FB a whole lot except to share pictures I find funny
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Hell no, you people would stalk my private life then.
  • Nos150
    Nos150 Posts: 150
    Options
    I have a facebook page that I put out to my friends here. But I have not added any to my personal page. I save that for family and really close friends

(p.s if interested give it a like: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CrossRoads-Journey-to-a-new-life/278014935570825 )
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I have a few, but only because they were my friends before they joined MFP.

Anyone can stalk my fb... I mostly use it to b!tch and complain about stuff and to wh*re my website out. Oh and to look for chicks that I can take pictures of to put on my website.

www.facebook.com/people/Mari-Syn/100003084609047
    :bigsmile:
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I only have those I trust and am quite close to on FB.

:flowerforyou:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I have a few on FB. Theyre the ones Im closest to and dont mind them seeing my daily shenanigans!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I think its pretty cool...but I rarely be on FB only when I check in for the GYM...and its really cool when you have time to look at their old pics.All mines are on FB..I have 100's....
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I don't have Facebook because it creeps me the **** out!
  • barbiebarkley
    Options
    i think it's a great idea!!!and i think it's up to each person to decide if thats ok for them.as for me im open to it...good luck on your healthy life!!!:bigsmile:
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    id love to have more fb friends that are MFP.. It just seems like it would be better to have like minded friends as well. I mean i quit poting my workouts from cardio tracker to the fb I felt i was getting on peoples nerves or they thought i was bragging.. No im not i am 40 pounds over weight still, now if i ever lose the big butt that is taling me?.... Maybe i might brag some lol no not