What time do you stop eating? (1 Week "Group" here?)

Options
124»

Replies

• chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options

what bothers me is people continually spreading BS information :smile:
  • ParisArkw
    ParisArkw Posts: 186
    Options

Well, I mean...there's no one way to do it. If it helps people stay under their caloric limit to stop eating after a certain time, then why not? That's what most people are doing by choosing to stop eating at a certain time. I'm certainly not choosing to do it because I believe it does more for my body. It's just helping me to learn some self-control when it comes to food.
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options

Well, I mean...there's no one way to do it. If it helps people stay under their caloric limit to stop eating after a certain time, then why not? That's what most people are doing by choosing to stop eating at a certain time. I'm certainly not choosing to do it because I believe it does more for my body. It's just helping me to learn some self-control when it comes to food.

I think people are welcome to eat at whatever time, or whatever periods they want throughout the day. I think what people are doing are just trying to debunk some of the misinformation that exists in regard to breakfast, meal timing, eating late at night and so on.

I am so glad I have done some reading and realised I don't have to scarf down breakfast because it "kick starts your metabolism" or eat 6 small meals a day, or stop eating at 7pm, or no carbs after 7pm.. I can just eat what feels natural according to my hunger now, and try my best to eat a balanced diet and achieve a caloric deficit for weight loss. I want other people to feel the same freedom that I do now, and no longer beat themselves up because they snack late at night.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options

I think people are welcome to eat at whatever time, or whatever periods they want throughout the day. I think what people are doing are just trying to debunk some of the misinformation that exists in regard to breakfast, meal timing, eating late at night and so on.

I am so glad I have done some reading and realised I don't have to scarf down breakfast because it "kick starts your metabolism" or eat 6 small meals a day, or stop eating at 7pm, or no carbs after 7pm.. I can just eat what feels natural according to my hunger now, and try my best to eat a balanced diet and achieve a caloric deficit for weight loss. I want other people to feel the same freedom that I do now, and no longer beat themselves up because they snack late at night.

This exactly :)