Bottom Heavy Girls

Options
I know I'm not the only one out there with a fairly small top and a wider bottom.
I wear a small top and a size 9 bottom. I have to wear a belt though because my waist is too small for a 9.
I know you can't choose where you lose weight, but is there ANYTHING that can be done to even myself out a little?

Replies

• Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I would recommend auditioning for a hip hop video promptly.

But to answer your question, there's really nothing you can do about it aside from reducing bodyfat further. Also, you should check to be sure whether the issue is bodyfat or hip/bone structure.
  • Legalchica
    Options
    HAHHAHAHAHA breast implants ?
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    1) Work on overall fat loss and hope it comes off the bottom next. It's all down to genetics though so chances are by the time you're happy with the lower half, your top half is too small :/

2) Work on building muscle in your shoulders, upper back, arms etc etc so create a more hourglass shape.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    breast implants ?

Or this. Although I personally would prefer to stay away from surgery.
  • TinaRodina
    TinaRodina Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My mother used to joke that the song "Fat Bottom Girls" was written about me.

I'm just hoping that eventually I will start losing some weight from my hip/butt area.
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I have boootayyyy! Small waist makes it look bigger!
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Baby got back just popped in my head :laugh: but I wish I had an answer and your problem!! lol I want a JLO booty like nobodys business! lol....just learn to love your body is the only clique advice I have sorry :flowerforyou:
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Are you wanting a smaller bottom or a larger top?
  • rayleansout
    Options
    A real man wants a little junk in that trunk, dont get rid of all of it!!
  • valwes04
    Options
    I've just decided that I'll probably always continue being a fat bottom girl. I've lost weight before (50lbs) and was still curvey around my hips and butt! It's the way I'm built. It may take some time to come to terms with this... but, just be confident that you are hot and healthy and then it makes it a lot easier!
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'm of no help. I'm keeping my large bottom.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    this is me as well. i know its never going to change!

tons and tons of squats is my recommendation
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I'm of no help. I'm keeping my large bottom.

Nice boobage too.
  • DizzyLinds
    Options
    Work with what you got....squats, lunges, deadlifts, spin.
  • erin023
    erin023 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My mother used to joke that the song "Fat Bottom Girls" was written about me.

I'm just hoping that eventually I will start losing some weight from my hip/butt area.

My dad still to this day says that about me. Haha.
  • erin023
    erin023 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Are you wanting a smaller bottom or a larger top?

Preferably a smaller bottom.
  • mandylooo
    mandylooo Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Yup. No way would I completely want to work my butt off. I'm very happy with it. :happy:
  • lunarescape
    lunarescape Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I'm very pear-shaped. The best we can do is tone it! It's not a big deal though, and apparently guys like it.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    " FAT BOTTOM GIRLS ..WE MAKE THIS ROCKING WORLD GO ROUND" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DizzyLinds
    Options
    Men love it!