When are you going to be done with MFP?

Options
13»

Replies

• Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't know. Defintely not before I reach my goal. But, I enjoy the forums here and the friends I've made so much I can't see leaving. It's become my new Facebook in a way. I will definitely stay on for awhile once i reach my goal to work on toning and maintenance but I am not sure if I'll continue to count calories forever. It's been such a part of my routine now I might...I think I'd miss it too much.
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    About three days before they shut my coffin.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    A couple of different scenarios could end my MFP relationship.

- My work finds out and blocks the site (I don't log in at home)

-I get p*ssed off at something or someone and bail.

-I p*ss off the powers that be and get booted.

-I can't deal with all the women that are stalking me and sexually harrassing me.
    The last one is most plausible.
  • Segrande
    Options
    I love tracking calories so I think I will use it for as long as possible. I also plan on continuing to tone up and possibly build muscle in the future so I will have to watch my macros. :D
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    -I can't deal with all the women that are stalking me and sexually harrassing me.
    Oh yes, that too....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    I'll probably stop using it when they start blocking it at work. I'll miss it, but I'm not worried about gaining weight without it.

Precisely :)
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    If my plan was to stop using it, i wouldn't be here in the first place.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I have reached my goal weight...but I keep coming back to enter my calories...and to help motivate those who havent reached goal. Besides..there is always new and interesting stuff going on in the boards to keep me around.
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    I don't plan on leaving. Haven't used the site for logging in quite some time, mostly social now, keeping up with people who went thru the same thign I did, ones that are like me now (lost some, gained some, losing again). The friendships I've formed on MFP are some of the strongest I've ever had.

^^This!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

That's cuz you're so irresistable!

I'll be on MFP until it doesn't serve a purpose anymore.........and I can't see THAT happening anytime soon!
  • Sherrygunnabefit88
    Options
    NEVER, Im addicted to it now, even after I reach my goal Im still going to log on