True Life: I'm a Chubby Chaser

Options
13»

Replies

• fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    All the guys that have ever gone after me were chubby chasers. I've never had a guy just like me, for me. Lol I am starting to realize they are just as bad as guys who want a girl because she looks like a model. I think I just want a guy who likes me for me whether im 340lbs for 190lbs. I am not losing weight to find a man mind you, i am just tired of getting winded running up and down the stairs.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I find it more offensive that such an ignorant person gets up and interacts with the real world on a daily basis. What a bonehead...granted, that's how he sees it but that's his choice (to be a bonehead).
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Wait a min....he said he dates chubby girls because they do not get hit on as in they are not pretty. LMFAO. Wow this guy is obviously a loser. Woman are Sexy in all shapes and sizes. Curvy girls are the sexiest!!!
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I quit going on regular dating sites because the guys thought I would be "greatfull" to have sex with them just because I'm a BBW. They assume I can't get it any other way! I told them I had a list of phone numbers that I can call any time if all I want is great sex and I don't need to add any more numbers to the list, but thanks for the offer! I'm ok waiting for "true Love" from someone who just loves me for me no matter what size I am. If I ever get back to my slim self I'm going to enjoy a little "revenge dating." LOL