Wow! I want your legs!
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the great compliments -- each one of you out there can do it!! Just keep putting in your all and you will get to the point that you are wanting! :)
    Very very inspiring ;) Thank you for sharing with all of us. Like another poster said, my body has similar trouble spots so this is quite encouraging.

Did you mention your height anywhere? I didn't see it if you did.

Also, would you mind sharing what "cleaning up your eating habits" consisted of? Very well done!

I am 5'7 and was 155ish lbs when I started. I'm not sure where I was when I took the before picture.

I am trying to cut out processed foods. I usually don't use sugar anymore when I cook, instead I use honey or agave. I strive to eat veggies and fruit a lot, and tend to eat it raw instead of cooked. I don't buy much boxed foods - dinner kits, granola bars, ect - because I make it myself now. I can control what is in it and how much is in it! :) I usually do half wheat flour when I make biscuits or bread. It takes a little bit of planning but I feel SO much better when I make my family's food then buying premade grocery store foods.
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You look great - good job!
  • 2012slimjim
    Options
    Fantastic well done x
  • yag1630
    yag1630 Posts: 92
    Options
    Thank you! this is very inspiring and this would help to loose weight.
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    WOW! i'm super jealous of your stomach!!
  • Cassi1990
    Cassi1990 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    you look great!
    and on a random note- you look identical to my aunt. except way younger! haha!!!
  • rjamesrn8
    Options
    Congratulations u look great did your use turbo fire or turbo jam for your exercise regimen
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    GO GIRL!!!!!!
  • medwards89
    medwards89 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!! Good luck with your half training!! I'm about 2 1/2 weeks into the hal higdon half training for novice. It's starting to get interesting ;)
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! I hope my thighs eventually look like that! ;)
  • jmp1031
    jmp1031 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    wow! great results! i completely agree about turbo fire- it's addictive! way to prove that consistency is key in all of this!
  • MaryDreamer
    Options
    Beautiful transformation! Congratulations!
  • bayouswampmike
    Options
    WOW !!! THAT'S AWESOME !!!
  • FabMrFox
    FabMrFox Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job ! Thanks for sharing and giving me that little extra lift I needed to keep moving:flowerforyou:
  • npeters519
    npeters519 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    AH-MAY-ZING!
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! I can't wait until I reach 11 months of exercise, etc. Nice work!
  • jessness00
    jessness00 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    wow my new thinspo!
    you look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!