How Much Water Do You Drink?

Options

Replies

• G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I probably average 100 ounces per day of plain water. I don't include other liquids (coffee, tea, soup, or juice) in that tally.
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    90+ ounces per day.
  • ellyallen
    Options
    Getting 8 glasses is really a struggle for me. Sometimes I think something is wrong with my thirst mechanism. No matter how hard I work out or how much I perspire, I rarely feel thirsty. I have to force myself to stop and drink. I don't drink soda anymore. I do try to make myself drink at least 6 glasses a day.
  • frozen17
    Options
    I drink around eight bottles of water a day.
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    i usually end up at 6 to 8 glasses per day.
  • pheisler
    pheisler Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I get a gallon in, as a minimum. Plain and simple: The only way to loose the fat is through sweat or pee. Pour on the water!!
  • kylashealy
    Options
    I usually drink 10- 8oz cups a day. Roughly 100 ounces. and yes, i feel like a camel, but i also feel hydrated and refreshed!
  • allyson211
    Options
    I try to drink about 100oz a day. Helps flush the system and aides in calorie burning!!!!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i rarely drink anything else, but usually 128-144, depending on how hard i zumba'd that day.
  • jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    8-12 cups of water (or tea). Plus other fluids like almond milk and soup broth but I only count water, tea and coffee in my water log (otherwise it's just too confusing).

When I first started drinking this much, I was peeing constantly but I think my body has just adjusted to the intake now and seems to like lots of fluids. I feel thirsty if I drink less than my 8 cups. No clue if it helps with my weight loss but it can help me feel full which is never a bad thing!
  • orting514
    orting514 Posts: 153
    Options
    Not enouph appairantly, if i drink a gallon a day i wont be able to go to work or anywere, i'll be making the potty my best friend!
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Between 10-20 glasses per day, give or take a few.
  • malarchy1
    malarchy1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am so bad at the water thing. I had a bottle today, but I think that was my only one this week. Need to work on this big time.
  • swimcoach07
    swimcoach07 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I was told people should drink half their body weight in ounces. In other words, if you weigh 100 lbs, you should be drinking 50 oz of water a day. I don't usually hit my number - but I'm working towards it.
  • sburde2
    sburde2 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm been trying to drink like 6 glasses a day but I have to pee all the time it's so annyoing lol
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Between 100-125oz a day. I do use the restroom a lot, but I figure that's a good thing. I've also been told you should drink 1/2 your weight in ounces plus and additional 8oz for every 20 mins of exercise. For me that equals between 106-118oz a day depending on my workout.
  • lu136mickey
    Options
    I was told by my Dr. I should drink 120 ounces a day on this diet, just started today hope I can reach that goal!
  • skyle954
    skyle954 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Based on a trainer's advice as well as a few internet calculations, I've been given the recommendation to consume approximately a gallon of water per day. I am around 5'5 and currently weigh 244lbs.

How much do you consume?

Do you also feel like a camel? ;)

I'm a big water drinker, I drink about 3 gallons of water a day.. I have this 32oz Weight watchers mug at work that I fill up about three to 4 times a day at work. at home, I drink out of a 32 oz cup as well and I take one to bed and sometimes fill it up in the middle of the night. I just love water, its all I drink.
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I drink a minimum of 100oz, most days I aim for about 120.
  • TrudyJo195
    Options
    eight glasses a day and sometimes more. Just depends on the day. You can do it. I've never heard about drinking a gallon though. Silly question on my part, but how many times do you have to make a trip to the bathroom when you do that? lol