Flatt *kitten* Syndrome here

Options
fitJoce
fitJoce Posts: 137 Member
Flat *kitten* Syndrome. Anyone else suffer from it? The good news is that all the jeans in my closet are now way too loose for me. The bad news is I'm gonna have to cough up some serious change to buy some new ones. Which jeans are best to give a girl with nothing going on back there a little booty?

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Flat *kitten* Syndrome. Anyone else suffer from it? The good news is that all the jeans in my closet are now way too loose for me. The bad news is I'm gonna have to cough up some serious change to buy some new ones. Which jeans are best to give a girl with nothing going on back there a little booty?
    Judging from your profile, I totally see your predicament.
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ZING!
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Do you have access to a gym?
    The stair master is an awesome machine to get some muscles back there. Pilates is awesome too!
    Just another way to fight the syndrome!
  • leelaknight
    Options
    it's called "noassatall pills" my sister takes them... hahaha! so does my dad- mom and i take the 'allassatall"
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    ZING!
    Ba-ZING-a
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Yep, My jeans have always been baggy in the lips, butt and thighs.... My butt got quite a nice lift and tone from 30DS though :)
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I always tell people G0D put my butt in my gut :( Sad but true, hate when jeans are too baggy in the butt.
  • fitJoce
    fitJoce Posts: 137 Member
    Options

That went over my head. What's wrong with my profile?
  • Hobb3s
    Hobb3s Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I read on here somewhere about some pills that come in a plain paper bag from Mexico, maybe they have some for booty-building. .... seems totally legit.
  • tntammon
    Options
    RUN! I had the same problem until I took up running last summer. Lunges, Squats, Stairclimber and running. My legs and glutes are awesome now. Trust me it works!
  • yescer
    yescer Posts: 1
    Options
    I have heard that jeans with flap pockets in the back can make your butt appear fuller. check out this link

http://www.the-perfect-jeans.com/flat-butt.html
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    Yep, My jeans have always been baggy in the lips, butt and thighs.... My butt got quite a nice lift and tone from 30DS though :)
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHA *snort* BWHAHAHAHAHA

There is the typo of the day!
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

That went over my head. What's wrong with my profile?
    I should have said profile picture.
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Have you heard of Booty-Pop underwear? Try them, they give you a booty, but when you take them off...back to reality. A girl in my office has a pair and I can always tell when she wears them. HystericaL!
  • Jlynb1109
    Jlynb1109 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    The ones with butt pads! LOL

Otherwise, you'll have to settle for some good ole' squats and lunges......LOTS of them!
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    There are butt lift jeans I thin Shape Fx has them.

But to get a little bit of a lift add some muscle, stairmaster, eliptical, squats, back kicks, lunges.

I do these to get more butt!!!
  • Hobb3s
    Hobb3s Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    RUN! I had the same problem until I took up running last summer. Lunges, Squats, Stairclimber and running. My legs and glutes are awesome now. Trust me it works!

It's winter.. Speed skate!
  • CathiAnne
    CathiAnne Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You people are good! I have never laughed so much about any thread topic! :laugh:
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHA *snort* BWHAHAHAHAHA

There is the typo of the day!

lmao.... nice
  • ZING!
    Ba-ZING-a

You never see my practical jokes coming, do you?