• rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'll share some with you.
  • fitJoce
    fitJoce Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Do you have access to a gym?
    The stair master is an awesome machine to get some muscles back there. Pilates is awesome too!
    Just another way to fight the syndrome!

I am a workout junkie. I go almost every day and am doing a lot of cardio as well as strength training. I just started back in Sept when my son started preschool so maybe I just need more time. Right now though I need more jeans.
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    It depends on how much money you are willing to spend. If you don't have a lot of $ for it, wait for a sale @ Macys or Kohls or Banana Republic. I do love True Religion Brand & Lucky Jeans.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    That's me too...bridges I think that's what my personal trainer called the exercise. I did it for the first time this past Saturday, google it. They do sell underwear that is padded in the butt area, I wouldn't bother though. I just work with what God gave me.
  • 2Big4MyBritches
    2Big4MyBritches Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. My husband says he's going to buy me a booty-pop (like they used to advertise on TV). I am going to try running, though. The way I see it, stress relief+ better booty = win,win!
  • fitJoce
    Options
    Flat *kitten* Syndrome. Anyone else suffer from it? The good news is that all the jeans in my closet are now way too loose for me. The bad news is I'm gonna have to cough up some serious change to buy some new ones. Which jeans are best to give a girl with nothing going on back there a little booty?
    Judging from your profile, I totally see your predicament.

That went over my head. What's wrong with my profile?
    pretty, huh? :) I have been trying to upload my pic but it keeps coming in sideways. That would be pretty too :)
    I should have said profile picture.
  • heronh
    heronh Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Find a clothes swap group in your area. Meetup.com is a great way to find one. When I was gaining & losing weight last year clothes swaps helped a lot. Great way to make new friends as well :wink:
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    i have no butt! I am also trying to build some muscle back there.

I am round in the waist and no bum, so all my jeans hang low low low in the butt. Its getting better as i lose an tone.
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I had that problem but since I've been walking with Leslie Sansone I got my butt back. She does walking exercises and adds leg lifts, kicks and side steps. I am quite pleased with the results. And.. she's low impact so it was easy to do. I think stair master will work too. Good luck!!
  • pniana
    pniana Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I too suffer from this syndrome. I was watching Oprah once when she had a jean-fitting expert on. That expert said that all us flat-a$$es should wear jeans with pockets in the back that have flaps to add volume. I now have a few pair of flap-pocket jeans and they look ok. Not an apple-bottomed look but more volumous none-the-less.
  • fitJoce
    Options
    Believe me I am doing plenty of lunges, squats, elliptical, etc.. I can work out until I am blue in the face but part of this is my body type and all the squats in the world might help but I also have to live with what god gave me. I just need some jeans dammit :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Yep, My jeans have always been baggy in the lips, butt and thighs.... My butt got quite a nice lift and tone from 30DS though :)
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHA *snort* BWHAHAHAHAHA

There is the typo of the day!

DAMN!!! :explode:
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I will give you mine...I hate it and its hard to get rid of!!!