What's Your Occupation?

Options

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Family Consumer Science (Home ec) and Health high school teacher.

:huh:
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I'm an artist, college recruiter, and student advisor for art students!

P.S. Why aren't any of you nutritionists haha, we need some medical professionals around to help answer our questions!

That's funny! I was just talking to my husband about going back to school for nutrition at some point in time.

Me too! Ha!
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    I am a Kindergarten Teacher!:flowerforyou:
    I am a teacher too - third grade! It keeps me busy and moving all day!

Another teacher! 7th grade in East Oakland :huh: :bigsmile:

I'm a teacher too! 9th grade World History! :laugh:
    LOL! We should form a support group! :laugh:

There is one.
  • MFS27
    Options
    I work in government - statistican. I like my numbers :wink:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options

I just did the human sexual reproduction chapter with my kids- Wow was that fun.

a twelve year old (12!) student asked me , right after we learned what the prostate does (clamps shut to prevent urine from mixing with semen (in case anyone doesn't remember health class))

"is that why it's hard to pee right after you have sex?"

I was astounded. 1. that he could have the nerve to ask me this. and 2. How does he have this information????
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    I am a law student, almost done! When I graduate I want to do personal injury law :happy:

And part time I work for a ticketing agency:grumble:
  • MFS27
    Options

I just did the human sexual reproduction chapter with my kids- Wow was that fun.

a twelve year old (12!) student asked me , right after we learned what the prostate does (clamps shut to prevent urine from mixing with semen (in case anyone doesn't remember health class))

I was astounded. 1. that he could have the nerve to ask me this. and 2. How does he have this information????

OMG!!! That would have been my first question - how does he know that??? 12 years old?? :noway:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options

:laugh:
    I've been around kids who are pregnant in 6th grade.... Welcome to this new generation.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options

I've been around kids who are pregnant in 6th grade.... Welcome to this new generation.

this is a shy, quiet, asian kid. I cannot fathom that he could be sexually active.
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options

this is a shy, quiet, asian kid. I cannot fathom that he could be sexually active.

In my experience.... ANYONE could be sexually active.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I'm a waitress/cook in a sports bar... makes it a little hard to pay the bills sometimes, but I love my job.
    :smile:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    yoga instructor and bed and breakfast owner :happy:
    what's for breakfast?

that's our secret...now go row the boat or some such thing:laugh:
    I always gota row the dam boat :angry:
  • BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    Options
    I have been retired since Feb.2006.

I worked at Mervyn's for 18 years.

Before that I ran a Cemetery for 10 years.

Before that....For 20 years I was a wife and stay at home mother...then got divorced....
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    GRAM, you look fabulous!

You've done a fantastic job... a little OT, but had to comment :bigsmile:
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options

• Love_Conquers_All
    Options
    I'm a teacher of many things.

I love to be an example to others that they have the freedom to be whomever they want to be and that they WILL succeed if they stick to believing in themselves.
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options

Ob/GYN single mom of 3 schoolage kids---and I deliver the kids having babies in 6th grade :ohwell:

sorry about double post---don't know what I did wrong!!:blushing:

123504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    Currently working as a 9-1-1 Communications Officer
    Certified EMT-B, Certified Phlebotomist, Certified Emergency Medical Dispatcher
    Previous US AF 12+ years
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    I'm a full time 9-1-1 Dispatcher and a full time mom of three.

Hola fellow dispatcher