In my very humble opinion...

Options

Replies

• racheljoanne
    Options
    im from the UK too and agree she looks quite thin.. definatley a size 10!

She's thin by UK standards??? wow! lol Here in Toronto, she'd be trying to lose another 15 pounds! I see them in my office daily, perfectly healthy women and some men, trying to lose an absurd amount of weight, when they are clearly healthy and of perfect weight. This woman is spot on, I would just like to see her look a little more muscular! but that's a personal preference!

yeah shes not "skinny" but shes small lol i said she looks like a size 10, im a size 12 and im not really big, im more of an average size id say. Its strange how different places have different views!
  • benzihan13
    Options
    Prefer this.

stock-photo-sexy-pin-up-girl-in-the-kitchen-11290219.jpg

that lady needs a bigger kitchen.

LOL! I agree
  • chicklidell
    Options
    Women should look like themselves no one person should set the standard for beauty

This!

I don't think the OP was setting standards for anyone...it's HIS personal preference. to each their own, live and let live.
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'll take all three.

Like most men, I think :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    She's gorgeous. Notice her thighs are pretty average? They're not super thin and they're not flabby, either.
  • vinylscratch
    vinylscratch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for absolutely nothing!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    She won American's Top Model as a "plus size" model. She is a size 10. Sadly a 10 in USA modeling world is plus size, which to me is so ridiculous.

I find her shape very appealing personally, and strive to look that good and WHEN I do no one better call me plus sized.

/rant
  • Gillian_1
    Options
    Anyone else get the urge to give the hand a high five?!

Yes :)

I don't think she's unattractive but I wouldn't strive for it. I'm striving for a nice sculpted hourglass!
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options

She's thin by UK standards??? wow! lol Here in Toronto, she'd be trying to lose another 15 pounds! I see them in my office daily, perfectly healthy women and some men, trying to lose an absurd amount of weight, when they are clearly healthy and of perfect weight. This woman is spot on, I would just like to see her look a little more muscular! but that's a personal preference!

yeah shes not "skinny" but shes small lol i said she looks like a size 10, im a size 12 and im not really big, im more of an average size id say. Its strange how different places have different views!

Yes, it's crazy... In Montreal, she wouldn't be considered thin... It's sad, actually.
  • racheljoanne
    Options
    i find it weird that you think she has "love handles" she looks thin to me!
  • Legalchica
    Options
    so sad :( my tummy will never again look like that.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    You know what the problem with threads like these is? Everyone quotes the pictures so it's just the same four goddamn pictures a million times!!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    She will look even better when she gets into her 30s or 40s. :wink:

Just want to point out the understated brilliance that is Carl. You are a smart, smart man.

Carry on.
  • benzihan13
    Options
    She won American's Top Model as a "plus size" model. She is a size 10. Sadly a 10 in USA modeling world is plus size, which to me is so ridiculous.

I find her shape very appealing personally, and strive to look that good and WHEN I do no one better call me plus sized.

/rant

Plus size?! She is nothing of the sort! Plus size over here is a UK size 14-16. And even those sizes are not fat.
  • benzihan13
    Options

Yes, it's crazy... In Montreal, she wouldn't be considered thin... It's sad, actually.

Remind me never to go to Canada..........here i am considered normal, over there I would be considered obese.
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    She's beautiful!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

/rant

Plus size?! She is nothing of the sort! Plus size over here is a UK size 14-16. And even those sizes are not fat.

Plus sizes in stores typically start at 14-16 in US. But in the modeling world, it starts at 10. Don't ask me to explain as I find it completely unexplainable!
  • stephanielindley422
    Options
    I have this exact picture on my fridge. <3 it
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    :sad: I can't see her.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

tumblr10.jpg

So, to each their own ;-)

to me, THIS one is perfect.

The original post pic is "softer" than I have ever been or ever want to be. By US standards (around here at least) she would be considered "a little chubby".

So like they say, to each his own.