In my very humble opinion...

Options

Replies

• Indy_Mario
    Options
    i find it weird that you think she has "love handles" she looks thin to me!
    I see how my mis-punctuation might've given the idea that I was saying *she* had love handles...I was saying, I personally like love handles.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    this is probably airbrushed to the nth degree...
  • benzihan13
    Options

tumblr10.jpg

So, to each their own ;-)

to me, THIS one is perfect.

The original post pic is "softer" than I have ever been or ever want to be. By US standards (around here at least) she would be considered "a little chubby".

So like they say, to each his own.

To me, I think she's over done it at the gym. I prefer men to have muscles. Women were made for curves :) The veins on her arms look grose
  • Sandikh
    Sandikh Posts: 116
    Options
    Prefer this.

stock-photo-sexy-pin-up-girl-in-the-kitchen-11290219.jpg

I'm sorry to be the one to inform you, but real women don't look like this when they cook, or clean, or do anything else. This only happens in movies and "gentlemen's" magazines.....
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Women should look however they want as long as they're healthy....though I do prefer a little junk in the trunk :wink:
  • chicklidell
    Options
    im from the UK too and agree she looks quite thin.. definatley a size 10!

She's thin by UK standards??? wow! lol Here in Toronto, she'd be trying to lose another 15 pounds! I see them in my office daily, perfectly healthy women and some men, trying to lose an absurd amount of weight, when they are clearly healthy and of perfect weight. This woman is spot on, I would just like to see her look a little more muscular! but that's a personal preference!

yeah shes not "skinny" but shes small lol i said she looks like a size 10, im a size 12 and im not really big, im more of an average size id say. Its strange how different places have different views!

Yes, it's crazy... In Montreal, she wouldn't be considered thin... It's sad, actually.

Remind me never to go to Canada..........here i am considered normal, over there I would be considered obese.

My daughter came home from school crying after jean shopping with her gf's she had to buy a size 1 she's 5'4 109lbs (she has a 25.5 in waist) and her friends made fun of her they are 00 ...non existent number for heaven sake, not a 0 but a 00..it's ridiculous, they kept calling her the fat travelling pant sister....kids are mean.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

tumblr10.jpg

So, to each their own ;-)

to me, THIS one is perfect.

The original post pic is "softer" than I have ever been or ever want to be. By US standards (around here at least) she would be considered "a little chubby".

So like they say, to each his own.

To me, I think she's over done it at the gym. I prefer men to have muscles. Women were made for curves :) The veins on her arms look grose

She has curvy muscles.
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    This is exactly the way I am wanting to look... maybe a lil more muscle.. but Love it!
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options

Nope. I watched her whole cycle of America's Next Top Model. This is what she looked like. Gorgeous.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Ehh, I don't see what the other Brits here are saying really. Maybe because they're women and have a different standpoint, but I don't believe her to be thin at all. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being anorexic and 10 being obese, I would put her around a 5.

With that said, she's undoubtedly an attractive woman.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    Prefer this.

I'm sorry to be the one to inform you, but real women don't look like this when they cook, or clean, or do anything else. This only happens in movies and "gentlemen's" magazines.....

What?! I thought all women cooked in high heels and randomly posed for pictures on top of an open oven door?!
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options

I don't agree that "women were made for curves".
    What about naturally skinny women (not talking about muscular ones, just super thin women)? They aren't "real" women?

I think this lady has curves. I can totally understand that this wouldn't be someone's ideal body, but to say that a women HAS to have curves?
  • chicklidell
    Options
    Prefer this.

of course we do!!! I pick up my kids from highschool and run my errands in my profile pic outfit...why not? hahaha!

What?! I thought all women cooked in high heels and randomly posed for pictures on top of an open oven door?!
  • Suzieqt81
    Suzieqt81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wait that one chick is a size 10??? Well dang now I dont feel so bad lol...
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Nope. I watched her whole cycle of America's Next Top Model. This is what she looked like. Gorgeous.
    I didn't say photoshopped. Airbrushed.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    Hey that oven was preheated too.
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Ehh, I don't see what the other Brits here are saying really. Maybe because they're women and have a different standpoint, but I don't believe her to be thin at all. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being anorexic and 10 being obese, I would put her around a 5.

With that said, she's undoubtedly an attractive woman.

I have to agree with you.
  • chicklidell
    Options
    Hey that oven was preheated too.

i'm sure she could preheat more then an oven!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I want to muscle her up!!!! hahaha :laugh:

me too :wink:

OP glad that you like a woman that isn't so cookie cutter stickly thin. She is a very pretty woman, but she's too soft for MYself. I like to be more muscular. Honestly, I don't care if men like my build because I do and that is all that matters :wink:
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Prefer this.

Reality shattered!