bump!
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • eileen7316
    eileen7316 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i'm tryng to wrap my mind around this...i looked up duncan hines angel food cake and duncan hines red velvet cake mix. combined they come to 3840 calories. So how is one to know how many 3 TBL servings are in each box of cake mix in order to determine if they are really 42 calories besides buying a box of mix and sitting down and scooping out TBL after TBL to figure it out...? sounds too good to be true and i'm not willing to put it in my mouth until i can calculate the calories for myself....can anyone help?

I would weigh the whole mix (2 cake mixes together), then weigh 3 tablespoons and divide. That will tell you how many "3 Tbsp. mix" you will get out of the entire thing. Then divide your calories accordingly.
  • MrsWendyQ
    MrsWendyQ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    definitely trying this!!!
  • diamond_roses
    Options
    bump!
  • prettypooks
    prettypooks Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I've gotta try this!
  • NayaP
    NayaP Posts: 46
    Options
    Bump:)
  • tams311
    tams311 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What a great share!

13989057.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • lynyskiny
    lynyskiny Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am SO gonna try this!!!:happy:
  • rainydayboys
    Options
    Mmmmmm!
  • lynyskiny
    lynyskiny Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to hear if anyone does this and what they come up with.
  • justme84x
    Options
    i'm tryng to wrap my mind around this...i looked up duncan hines angel food cake and duncan hines red velvet cake mix. combined they come to 3840 calories. So how is one to know how many 3 TBL servings are in each box of cake mix in order to determine if they are really 42 calories besides buying a box of mix and sitting down and scooping out TBL after TBL to figure it out...? sounds too good to be true and i'm not willing to put it in my mouth until i can calculate the calories for myself....can anyone help?

I would weigh the whole mix (2 cake mixes together), then weigh 3 tablespoons and divide. That will tell you how many "3 Tbsp. mix" you will get out of the entire thing. Then divide your calories accordingly.

Girl! why didnt I think of that?!?!? and I weigh everything on my scale!!! haha thank you!!
  • marygettingfit
    marygettingfit Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Bump!! Sounds amazing!!
  • mlbazemore
    mlbazemore Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    omg....if this works I think I love you! Expect a friend request soon!
  • jyls
    jyls Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yummy!
  • adamsonam
    adamsonam Posts: 127
    Options
    That sounds awesome and simple!!
  • CandyR1018
    CandyR1018 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Great recipe
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great way to satisfy a sweet tooth, thanks for posting it!
  • swimcoach07
    swimcoach07 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump