Date Night/Dinner Out - WWYD?

Options
13»

Replies

• amezeez
    amezeez Posts: 26
    Options
    I like the way you think...dessert!! Maybe something with peanut butter in it? :-]

Have we met?

In a way...
  • doctor_mike
    Options
    I like the way you think...dessert!! Maybe something with peanut butter in it? :-]

Have we met?

In a way...

Then the next dessert is on me....
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Get whatever you want..then as for a to go box when they bring the food and put half of it away for the next day . This way you are not tempted to eat more then you should... I know if its there looking at me imma eat it..so this tip has really helpd me out!
  • monty_williams
    Options
    If you're worried about it, your body is releasing cortisol which isn't helping. One meal is not going to make or break your fitness goals in the long run .

You'd eat anyway, so if you stayed home and ate a 500 calorie dinner, versus a 750 calorie restaurant dinner. That's just a 250 calorie difference, or about the calories required to gain 1 oz of body fat. Enjoy the night, enjoy the time with your husband and don't worry about 1 enjoyable moment in your life.

Get back to your routine in the morning and move forward. Do an extra 5 minutes of cardio if you want to, but don't feel guilty about enjoying your life.
  • amezeez
    Options

Have we met?

In a way...

Then the next dessert is on me....
  • amezeez
    Options
    I can't wait to get through with Dinner...
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Had a great time! And I'm still under my calorie goals for the day! In fact, I need to eat a little more! I even had a Caramel Macchiado from Starbucks, and a chocolate ice cream bar! It wasn't a very healthy day, but it wasn't an overeat day either! :smile:
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Had a great time! And I'm still under my calorie goals for the day! In fact, I need to eat a little more! I even had a Caramel Macchiado from Starbucks, and a chocolate ice cream bar! It wasn't a very healthy day, but it wasn't an overeat day either! :smile:

Sounds like a good time! :D Yay for you! What did you end up getting for dinner? :)
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    We had Spinach Florentine Flatbread for an appetizer (SOOO GOOD!), and then I had the "Petite" Balsamic Glazed Chicken Caesar Salad (dressing on the side, and I only needed half of it!) with French Onion Soup! Then we went to Starbucks and spent a $5 giftcard I got for doing a survey, and I got a Tall Carmel Machiatto with 2% milk, and then we went to Target (and got some cute baby clothes lol) and I bought Breyer's Smooth and Creamy Triple Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Bars for only 130 calories each! They are SOOO good and definitely cure a chocolate craving! Then I came home and ate a grapefruit so I could say I ate *something* healthy! :laugh: Though I'm sure the salad was sort of healthy!
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    We had Spinach Florentine Flatbread for an appetizer (SOOO GOOD!), and then I had the "Petite" Balsamic Glazed Chicken Caesar Salad (dressing on the side, and I only needed half of it!) with French Onion Soup! Then we went to Starbucks and spent a $5 giftcard I got for doing a survey, and I got a Tall Carmel Machiatto with 2% milk, and then we went to Target (and got some cute baby clothes lol) and I bought Breyer's Smooth and Creamy Triple Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Bars for only 130 calories each! They are SOOO good and definitely cure a chocolate craving! Then I came home and ate a grapefruit so I could say I ate *something* healthy! :laugh: Though I'm sure the salad was sort of healthy!

Mmmmm sounds like a fantastic night! :D Good for you! <3