Hope for the post pregnancy tummy

Options

Replies

• aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! I haven't had children, but I definitely have some tummy issues since losing almost 80 pounds (and being a champion yo-yo dieter!). You look fantastic, and you should be proud!!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Lookin good girl! I'm 6 months post pregnancy and can't believe the changes either! The body is an amazing thing!
  • dbaumgarn
    dbaumgarn Posts: 111
    Options
    I can only dream of a belly like this...after a c-section I am sure my stomach will never be the same....ugh! So happy for you! You look awesome!
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting - very inspiring! Well done and fab effort! :flowerforyou:
  • FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Ok can someone tell me how to post a picture??? I am trying to use photobucket?
  • scotrunner
    Options
    So glad you found the courage to post pictures, you look amazing after such a big bump!! Well done :)
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Ok can someone tell me how to post a picture??? I am trying to use photobucket?

Just copy and paste the code that has the tags on it from photobucket. Should work that way.
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am currently 11 weeks post pregnancy and I am working down weight and tummy (mainly tummy) and this has defiantly helped me with knowing I can do it!

Quick question - How long did it take you to get back down to your pre-pregnancy weight? And what did you do to get there?
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thankyou all so much! I do have tons of stretch marks but fortunately they have turned silver white and are harder to see on my fair skin....they used to be deep purple and did take a while to fade....I can strongly recommend helichrysum essential oil to anyone with stretch marks (I got mine from E-bay)...add a few drops to your moisturising cream and rub in everyday....plus I took collagen for about 2 months which helped the scars (stretch marks) heal....do that's my 2 secrets! Even my husband was amazed by the results on the stretch marks! I hope others of you have the same success using them, I honestly can't recommend them enough!!!

Thankyou all again, you've made my evening!
    :-)

Oh and I am going to try this! Thanks! I am covered in stretch marks also and have been using Mederma for the last week.
  • FitForLife81
    Options
    i will try it again!! Here is my pics too!! This one is second baby and this is 38wks! (I have had two c-sections)

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/morrisonkm9/Halloween08007.jpg

Here is now =) I do have stretch marks but I have learned to love them because my babies gave them to me =)

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/morrisonkm9/004-5.jpg
  • FitForLife81
    Options
    Well if you copy and paste them they show I cant figure out how to get them on this post!
  • ebaymommy
    Options
    You have to put the [img]tags on either end of the code like this: [ img ] your http here with no spaces between the code and the beginning/ending tags and no spaces between the brackets and the "img" or "/img" [ /img ][/img]Halloween08007.jpg

004-5.jpg
  • FitForLife81
    Options
    could u do the other one for me too!!! lol!
  • ebaymommy
    Options
    could u do the other one for me too!!! lol!

done. looking good!

I need to dig out some old preggo pics and take a recent tummy pic.
  • FitForLife81
    Options
    Thank you for doing that!!! =)
  • beckyyoungers
    Options
    Great job!!! That does give me hope. I have such a belly pooch from my tummy being stretched out like that three times. :( It doesn't look like you got any stretch marks...lucky lady!
  • ebaymommy
    Options
    Thank you for doing that!!! =)

no problem!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Both mommies look amazing

Be proud

All I can say is thank you for inspiring and giving hope
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options

[ img ] your http here with no spaces between the code and the beginning/ending tags and no spaces between the brackets and the "img" or "/img" [ /img ]

Halloween08007.jpg

004-5.jpg

Amazing, amazing, AMAZING!!! You give me hope that I can now tone my tummy!! I would love to have your abs!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!