Ladies - Sports Bra Suggestions?

Options
13»

Replies

• agentscully514
    agentscully514 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD, and I wear that exact same bra. It's fantastic.
    my favorite...the only one i've found that supports my DDs is Champion brand, powerback underwire high impact sports bra. it comes in actual bra sizes, not just sm, med, lg. and the sizes go up beyond 36 D, which is hard to come across.
    i just bought a second one this week, about $45 at Sports Authority
  • oreoaddict
    oreoaddict Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort Juno is the one I use when I run.
  • Erika_Ecka
    Erika_Ecka Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Didiandeverytang
    Didiandeverytang Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My Favorite is the Lunaire Sports Bra, you can see it here:

http://www.braboutique.com/pages/St-0-0-0-18-1--Lunair02.htm
  • KickinBooty
    Options
    Moving Comfort bras are amazing. You can find them on amazon and other sites but they're also available at the Moving Comfort website. They are the best bras and I wear a 44DD. I can even stand and jump up and down and the ladies don't move without pinching or rubbing seams.
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I love the Triumph sports bras and Ultimate fitness - these are brands available in Aus, sorry I didn't actually look at your profile to see where you are from. Ultimate Fitness are available from Bras n things.
  • JansterL
    JansterL Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow........ and I thought my 34C were bouncing around too much. How the hell do you ladies survive!!!????

I've been wearing my regular underwire bra underneath a sports bra - I don't even know what type it is......

I'm always looking for more support for jogging. Thanks for the suggestions!! Great post!!
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I love the Triumph sports bras and Ultimate fitness - these are brands available in Aus, sorry I didn't actually look at your profile to see where you are from. Ultimate Fitness are available from Bras n things.

Forgot to mention I am a DD cup size
  • spyder_rose
    spyder_rose Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Not sure where abouts in the world you are... but I swear by Berlei sports bras. They have an exercise rating (so low impact, medium and high impact sports) on their sports range. I only get the high impact ones as I am quite large busted with a small frame (10E)... but I find they do a really good job.
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fluffygoodness
    fluffygoodness Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    These bras are AWESOME!!!!!! I'm a big girl...44DDD and I swear by these. I bought mine a little but smaller than what they suggest so that I could be SURE Laverne and Shirley were on lock down...lol!!!

http://enell.com/

Im going to check this out Im a 44D and my cup runneth over in the one I have now LOL thanx!
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    The only bra I wear for running is the Jeunique (and most other exercise). The owner died last year, and the company just went out of business, but you can still find them online (I can help anyone who's interested find one, but warning: they're not cheap).

This bra keeps the girls in place with the least bounce of any bra I've ever used, and it also keeps them up where they belong to minimize the ligaments stretching out. It's actually not a "running bra," so I discovered it by accident, but it is by far the BEST for me.

ETA: I'm 36DD, and this brand goes up to KK.
  • janetvbuchanan
    Options
    I have a couple of champion bras for running. Look for the max support label. I put one of those on and my girls aren't going anywhere.