13»

Replies

• xokatelynmariexo
    xokatelynmariexo Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    we have two of them and use them every day
  • andreacord
    Options
    Yes, I love my magic bullet. Best money I've spent alongside a Keurig coffee machine. :happy:
  • Cr8tive_Ingenuity
    Options
    i purchased the Ninja Blender..thing is amazing.
  • chicky89
    chicky89 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't own anything but a Ninja. I didn't like my Magic Bullet. Ninja turns ice to snow in seconds.

I have a ninja and magic bullet.
    Magic bullet- I only use for smoothies- as it sucks for everything else!
    Ninja- I use for everything else!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I have 2 Magic Bullets (bought 1 and the other I got at a yard sale) and I used mine pretty often. If you are looking for a one or two hit wonder type of gadget the bullet works well but if you want something to juice, crush ice, turn to hot soup....check out the Ninja...
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Here's a link to the one I have and it does crush ice - I use either frozen fruit or ice in all my shakes and you just unscrew the blades and screw on the to go top. Also the to go top is leak proof so you can blend one in the morning put the lid on and then if you have it later just shake it up before you drink it - no mess.

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Chris-Freytag-Platinum-350-watt-Personal-Fitness-Blender/5255662/product.html
  • essjay75
    essjay75 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Ok, all you Ninja lovers!!! Are you talking the Professional Blender or the Master Prep or the Kitchen System??? Getting confused here.

I have had the original ninja-the blue one for just over two years. I decided I would never need another blending device. Then, my kids bought me the ninja professional blender (with the 3 blades) that seriously rocked my socks. I like that the original ninja is SO easy to clean and doesn't take up much room. The ninja pro blender has more power than any kitchen appliance I personally have ever used. I really like it. I think it was a little spendier though.

I think you can get a plain ninja(master prep) or ninja pro at target or amazon for less than $40. I think I paid $30 for my bullet before the ninja and it didn't last six months.
  • Horseyrider
    Options
    I have a Bella Cucina and love it for smoothies. It was rated much higher on Amazon than the Magic Bullet. I do still use an Oster for making mayonnaise and some other things.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I love my magic bullet! It works perfectly fine for me even when i put regulr ice in it. There are different attachments depending on what your making etc.... good luck!
  • Boosier3
    Boosier3 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just purchased a Ninja Professional Blender 1000 Watt as well to blend my smoothies! It plows right thru my frozen fage, strawberries and bananas, and with FF milk it is the perfect smoothie consistency. I love it!!