QUESTION: How in the world ?

Options
13»

Replies

• Jayneoh
    Jayneoh Posts: 20
    Options
    There are a number of ways to loose 4lbs a week or more. Some people are just constantly working out a few hours a day like the people on biggest looser but still eat a good diet. Other people may do a fad diet long term which I know from first hand is a big mistake :-(( When I was 20 I weighed 15.9 st and got down to 12st (thats 51 lb) in 6 weeks (avg loss of 8.5lb a week) but I only ate meat and eggs and did not let a single carb pass my lips. I also took diet pills that made me go to the loo and loose water. When I got to 12st in 6 weeks I decided to eat healthy and open my diet back up to carbs. I put 2 stone on within a month... 5 years later I weigh 18.7 stones (258lb).

I learned the hard way that fad diet's don't work and the only way I could have lost weight further at that point was to eat meat for the rest of my life. This time around I'm exercising 30 mins every day and eating healthy. I hope to loose 4lb a week to start with for the first month then probably my body will get used to this diet then drop down to 1-2 lb a week but i'm happy to do it this way and do it right this time!

Good luck Judway!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!