Anyone looking to lose around 80lbs??

I know it's a huge goal...but I'm determined!! Who's with me?? I'm 33, 5'7" and 244! It's time for a change!

Replies

• Reesa32
    Reesa32 Posts: 35
    Im looking to lose about 115lbs and i know there's a long road ahead, but wwith all the MFP friends, I know without a doubt that I can and will do it, so add me as a friend and we will do it together.
  • I'm 28, 5'9, 257. I'd like to lose 80 or more!!!! LETS DO THIS!!!! :D
  • Traci_33
    Traci_33 Posts: 21 Member
    I could stand to lose 80lbs and way more on top of that. I hope to at least lose 20... lets start there LOL As my screensaver i have this quote "If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse" I see it every day and it makes me mad LOL I want to take it done and quit but then I would be admitting defeat. I am 32 and when I started here I weighed almost 310. I am now down to 300 in less 12 days. That little saying is my best friend on days like today. I am trying to be positive for everyone else in hopes that someone will be positive for me :)
  • electricstorm
    electricstorm Posts: 20 Member
    Hi

I am 33 5ft .6 and half and 217 looking to lose 91lbs add me :-) x
  • Christinesyear
    Christinesyear Posts: 100 Member
    HI there!
    I'm 5'5", 42, 244 and stand to lose about 100 pounds overall...short-term goal is 30 pounds...add me and we'll keep eachother motivated!
  • newma6
    newma6 Posts: 100 Member
    I'm right there with ya!! I will be 30 this November. My goal is to get under 200 pounds by my birthday. My ultimate goal is to get down to 160-170 pounds. I started this journey on the first of the year weighing 256.4. I am currently down 4 pounds, but it's a start. Nice to meet you and good luck!!
  • New member here! Should lose about 80 lbs (to get in "healthy" BMI range). My goal is to get under 200 lbs by my birthday in May just like maof5 :) I started out at 243, and am down to right around 230 after a month of putting in work at the gym and changing eating habits. Glad to find a community of likeminded people here, and looking forward to finding out more about this site and keeping each other motivated! :)
  • Hi there,

My name is Hillary I myself and trying to lose 110 pounds. I am new at this so any advise would be great. As I go I can send you info on things that help me. Right now I am just counting the calories and playing the X-Box Kinect "Black-eyed Peas Edition", it's a fun dance game. I find it fun and it burns tons of calories. Well good luck to you all, and hope to hear back from you all soon.
  • Abby2810
    Abby2810 Posts: 23 Member
    Hi i'm abby

looking to lose 97-100lbs!!! wow!!
  • Hey im Gloria, new here but looking to lose 100 lbs myself. I am 5'2 and 34 years old and i weigh 244 and i really need some good tips on how to eat properly. I always starve myself, i dont have time to eat or too tired to eat and then when i do eat i go to bed, need some menu ideas of how the menu for that day should look. I need to start working out ! need alot of motivation here...lol thanks
  • stacey76
    stacey76 Posts: 66 Member
    I have at least 70 more pounds to lose, feel free to add me!
    Stacey
  • ERapp01
    ERapp01 Posts: 32 Member
    Yes, add me I'm looking to lose 80lbs
  • janicepixie
    janicepixie Posts: 1 Member
    I'm with you! I'm 5'8 age 33 and 244 myself, so let's do this. I'm aiming for 69 lbs to lose since I was at my healthiest 175 size 11/12, right now I'm at a size 16/18, so it is very doable! Let's keep each other on track and accountable! We can do this! :-) Feel free to add me!
  • ccinatl
    ccinatl Posts: 6 Member
    i need to lose about 80. please add me as well.
  • I am 42, 5ft2 and 190 lbs. looking to lose around 55-60 lbs. looking for some motivation to do this!
  • I am 28 5'9" started at 257lbs I'm wanting to lose 100lbs.
  • I'm With You About 5 years ago I Lost 70 lbs. in 12 Weeks I Know I can Do It Again
  • sarscab
    sarscab Posts: 13
    Me! Started off at 305 in June 2011. Scale was at 278 this morning. Would ideally like to get around to 200.
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 650 Member
    This guy.....feel free to hit me up.
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    I am 5'7", started off at 302 in May and am currently 229. I still have about 69 lbs left to goal.