Options

Replies

• jhunt90
    jhunt90 Posts: 78
    Options
    Looking to lose 90 lbs!
  • drewswife612
    Options
    I am 22 years old 5'6 and I weigh 256 pounds. I want to to lose 100 pounds!!!!!!!!! Add me , I currently dont have many friends.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I've got about 75 lbs. to go until my first GW (170) and then a good bit more until my UGW (145)

Feel free to Add me!!!
  • fitness1rmp
    Options
    I;m 68 I want to lose 100 lbs. Just at Dr.office 3 days ago. Ever thing check out good. But he told me to get weight off. I have bad knees.I'm 5' 6 and I'm 275. And it is hard for me to get around I love to fish, But it is hard to get around.. Maybe with help on here I will get it off.
  • sky347
    sky347 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im 26 years old 5'7 and 240lbs.I want to get under 200 and then some...Im new and looking for support and ideas so I can accomplish this goal. Anyone in the same situation feel frree to add me...
  • kaitee24
    kaitee24 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT! It seems like such a huge amount when you are starting out, but you can do it! I weighed 230 on Christmas of last year and I'm currently at 149, working to 135. You should cut it down into smaller sections so you aren't so overwhelmed. Good luck!!! Just take it day by day.
  • TasTam
    TasTam Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I started on Jan 3 of this year to try & lose 100 lbs. I'm 51 years old , 5'10" and my starting weight was 268 lbs. I've lost 8 lbs so far. I think Kaitee24 is right about cutting it down to smaller sections. I decided I'd set a 10 lb goal each time and keep working from there so it didn't seem so overwhelming.
  • Nae73
    Nae73 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I ultimately want to lose 80 lbs as well, but my first goal is to lose 40lbs by my 40th birthday. I turn 39 this Monday so I have to achieve it. Add me as well:)
  • Bexx435
    Bexx435 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I could definitely stand to lose 80 lbs. I'm new to this site and am looking for friends to swap stories, recipes, motivation, etc... so add me!
  • bumblebee1738
    Options
    I am. I am 5'4" and almost 260 lbs. That hurts soooo much to just to say it. Hopefully with time and motivation I will lose this weight slowly. No fad diets, just exercise and eating right. No Excuses.
  • jalysia
    jalysia Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm right there with you... 31, 5'5, 232... I'm hoping to lose btwn 80-90 lbs overall (started arnd 235), but I am measuring by smaller goals so it's not so intimidating. My current goal is lose 10 lbs by Valentine's Day. I'm trying to pick "mile markers" each month, for example Feb has Valentine's day, March is my daughter's bday, April Spring Break, etc... I'm hoping that works for me and keeps me from getting too overwhelmed... Feel free to add me!
  • soteira
    soteira Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow, it is so much fun seeing sooooo many people with the same or just about the same goal on here.... I am 5'7 weigh 231 (235 before I started MFP) Feel free to add me if you are looking for friends to take down the road with you :happy:
  • jaks97
    jaks97 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    so how is everyone plan on doing this? do you have a plan your following or?????:flowerforyou:
  • kae1217
    Options
    Count me in. I'm 5'10" and was at 272.8 just after New Years and have lost almost 7 and joined a gym this week.

I've gained so much in the last two years from depression / emotional eating. Very long story. Looking forward to losing with all of you.

K
  • Lyndzer
    Lyndzer Posts: 41
    Options
    Yup! I am 26, I am looking to lose 81 lbs! that will put me @ my goal weight of 130 lbs
  • dgjewels49
    Options
    Hi, I also would like to be added to this group. I am 53, 5'2'' and weigh 231. I also think we should break it down. My big goal is 30 lbs. by May 30th. But I am working in 10 lbs. increments. I have been wanting to purchase a Kindle Fire, so I have put that as my 10lb lost gift to myself. I have been using MFP for quite awhile but I just used the phone app. so I did not realize what a community support it has.
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 22, 5'5 and weigh 230 pounds. I started my journey a year ago and am down 30 now, but still would like to lose another 80. I'd like to be in onderland!! Feel free to add :)
  • pgunter68
    Options
    I am new on here, this is day 3 for me, I am 43, 5'2, and 170 lbs. My goal weight is 125-130. I need all the motivation i can get so any helpful ideas would really be appreciated.
  • kmessenger
    Options
    I am on the journey with you! The day I gave birth to my daughter (who is now 3) I weighed 376 lbs. I now weigh 258lbs (at 5'10"). I have been 280 as long as I can remember! I think I finally got this weigh loss thing down.. only took my entire 25 yr life!
  • JMANNING1385
    Options
    hi my name is jonte and i may not be looking to loose quite as much as everyone else..but im 5'9 210lbs and im lookin to drop about 35-40lbs some one want to join with me i could use the company!