Looking to lose atleast 50 pounds by June and I need some fr

Options

Replies

• SLT4273
    SLT4273 Posts: 56
    Options
    Looking to lose atleast 50 pounds by June and I need some friends to help motivate! I have officially joined Jan 3. 2012...

Hi I'm trying to lose a similar amount as well. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Ditto! the more the merrier :)

There's no such thing as too much support or motivation. :)
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started on this website 1 week ago tonight. I want to be down 45 pounds by July 2 (my 46th birthday). But, the sooner the better. I think it could be doable by June. My first weigh officially will be tomorrow morning.
    Feel free to add me.
  • Seasidedebbie
    Seasidedebbie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 50 by June. That is my next big goal. Add me.

We can do it.
  • vsml17
    vsml17 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would also like to lose 50 lbs!! Add me if you would like!! Im interested in knowing how each person gets rid of the extra pounds so I can try as well.
  • 72MonteCarla
    72MonteCarla Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 80 by September, so that would be 50 by June.
  • andrealmccarthy
    Options
    I am looking to lose 20 by summer, feel free to add me!!
  • powerblockjay
    Options
    That's aggressive but doable. My plan puts me down 50 July 2. I started 1-9-12.
    Good luck and best wishes
  • sncmaddie
    sncmaddie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose. I would love to lose around 50 by June myself! Anybody responding to this thread can add me as a friend!
  • lja20
    lja20 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I joined the same day as you and am down 3.5 so far. 50 is my goal as well. If it came off by June that would be great, but I would be happy with 30 by June at least. Just to allow for any possible plateaus that kind of thing. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • vcoumb57
    Options
    Im trying to lose 50 myself.......Any tips would be helpful from any of you!
  • lasnana
    Options
    Hi! I am trying to lose about 63 pounds to get to my goal weight. I had previously lost 80 pounds, but unfortunately I "fell off the wagon" and gained back 27 lbs!! :( I have made my mind up to re-lose that 27 pounds and keep going about 36 more beyond that to achieve my goal weight. I would love to have this weight off by the end of the summer if possible. Feel free to add me as a friend, I would enjoy encouraging each other to stay on track! Good luck!!
  • Shuliem
    Shuliem Posts: 11
    Options
    lets do it! im with you! plz include me as your friend i could also use some motovation!:):smile:
  • brittwitt1986
    brittwitt1986 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to loose 81 pounds!! I have no time line for the 80 pounds but I would like to loose 50 by may :) I NEED FRIENDS TO KEEP ME AT THIS!!!!!!
  • monicalynne68
    monicalynne68 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I've got the same goal. I am gonna be lounging by the pool in my bikini this summer if it kills me! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • jasmineboop
    Options
    I need to loos a little more then 50 but that is close to my goal. Friend me and we can support eachother.:glasses:
  • ldmc1982
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I will weigh in on January 20th. It will be good, 'cause this is it. Let's get going!!!!
  • kayxoris
    Options
    hi, i just started out today and would love you lose 30 by summer and need some friends to keep me going!
  • appleg1rl
    appleg1rl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    We have about the same goal. Feel free to add me! Been going strong on my diet for two weeks today. We can do this TOGETHER. :)
  • ingbaden
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Pretty much the same goal here! Feel free to add me; I'm hoping to lose 45 more before summer.