Looking to lose atleast 50 pounds by June and I need some fr

Options

Replies

• Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm working on 50 lbs for June:) That will mean I'm halfway to my goal weight!
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    I have about 70 more pounds to lose, anyone can feel free to add me and I will do my best to motivate and encourage you on your journey!
  • kstadlwiser
    kstadlwiser Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is my goal too!! Let's do it together. Feel free to add me anyone!!!
  • scar9328
    scar9328 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Im also new to MFP!
  • nallbaby10
    Options
    So am i! I am having a hard time with it. Had my 4th baby nov.7th 2011. would love to support you and have your support in return!@!!!! good luck!
  • AISIGO
    AISIGO Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yay! I have company. I would love to lose 20 lbs by first week of May, ideally I would like to lose 30 lbs! My weight loss has been so slow. So, what's the plan everyone to reach our goals???
  • beachgirl20
    beachgirl20 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I joined MFP in December 2011 and I've lost 10 pounds so far. My goal is to lose a total of 32 pounds. I'm happy to motivate and encourage anyone and help you reach your goal if you return the favor :) Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you all. I know you can all do it!!!!
  • lisadhancock
    Options
    50 by june would be awesome. feel free to add me yall!
  • dreamzvt
    Options
    Hi, I have 74lbs to go, just really started at the end of December and looking for lots of friends to take this journey with.

Jennifer
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I have a similar goal as well! I have more than 50 to lose, but want to lose 50 by June. We can do this together!!! :smile:

***I joined on January 8th, so this is just my second week.
  • healthymel7704
    Options
    I'm aiming fo 50 by July...adding you. We can do this! :)
  • love4ransom
    love4ransom Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just joined and I don't have any friends yet. I would love to be your friend:)
  • pgrant0328
    pgrant0328 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I'm a 64 reired lady with a long term goal of getting down to 110 but would be happy to reach 125, currently I'm at 193 so you see I'll need a lot of motivation.
  • bamagirl1226
    bamagirl1226 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Melanie,

I'm looking to lose 60 by June. I started here on Jan 7th and have lost 8 pounds - I'm on my way. You can add me as a friend also! Good luck in your weight loss journey!

Jennifer
  • gaylecw
    gaylecw Posts: 34
    Options
    I want to lose 50 pounds too. Please add me anyone because I don't know how:smile::smile:
  • MamaEggs
    MamaEggs Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I need all the support I can get!
  • AnnaRocks79
    AnnaRocks79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    If you need the support Im IN...

Add me if you need someone to help you get to your goal....cause were all in the same boat....and need eachother to motivate and give us the support sometimes we just don't get...and its great to know you have so many friends who really understand what your going through. It aint going to be easy...but were here EVRY STEP OF THE WAY!

Add me if you'd like :)

Annsca
  • lizabelle83
    Options
    im trying to lose 80 by sept :) feel free to add me
  • TripMom
    TripMom Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 60 within 2012. If I lose 5 to 10 pounds a month...I'm good! Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me to all those in need. :)
    TripMom