If I Ever Think of McDonalds Again . . .

Options

Replies

• Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I'd eat mcdonalds but, I prefer pizza. I'm gonna have both tomorrow:wink:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    COMPLETELY DISGUSTING. Thanks for the share, I shared this on my Facebook.

& for the people who said they would eat this..
    "You have to wonder about a food that has 15-32 different ingredients and isn't a casserole."
    Yeah, because having a lot of ingredients is crazy, never mind what those things are.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

"You have to wonder about a food that has 15-32 different ingredients and isn't a casserole."

1st of all, a hamburger is made up of 6-9 different things in the 1st place............

6-9 is not 15-32.
    Math major, I'm guessing?
  • TheJustPull
    Options
    I dont eat out often but this may make me do it a little less now.. yuck
  • marleebaby
    Options

Yeah, because having a lot of ingredients is crazy, never mind what those things are.

I'm sorry, I see everyone getting upset about my comment, but I just don't eat like that. I'd rather not eat a hamburger at all.
  • YoungerNextYear59937
    Options
    I am dying for a big mac
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

1st of all, a hamburger is made up of 6-9 different things in the 1st place............

6-9 is not 15-32.

6-9 different items. All that have their own long list of ingredients within. ie.. ingrediient list for the bread, meat, cheese, secret sauce, ketchup, mustard etc.........
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    This can't be true.
  • marleebaby
    Options

Aren't we supposed to be here to support eachother? It seems like the only thing you like to do is comment on threads with negative comments. All these people trying to NOT be that over-weight person anymore, and you want to post a giant cheeseburger.. I get your humor, but you need to get off my back.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't eat McDonalds.

Simply because I think their burgers are flavourless flat pieces of cardboard. :laugh:
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Why does mcdonald's get so much hate, is it just because they're the top dog? Do they do anything different than any other fast food chain?
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    omg...gross....
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Seeing as I ate there a ****ton in highschool, does that mean that when I'm dead my body will never decay?
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Seeing as I ate there a ****ton in highschool, does that mean that when I'm dead my body will never decay?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options

6-9 is not 15-32.
    Hamburger ingredients, from their site (http://nutrition.mcdonalds.com/getnutrition/ingredientslist.pdf):

100% Beef Patty (100% pure USDA inspected beef; no fillers, no extenders. Prepared with salt, black pepper)
    Regular Bun
    Ketchup
    Mustard
    Pickle Slices
    Onions

The bun, ketchup and mustard are made up of as many components are the ones you would buy most anywhere else. If you pick apart the components of every ingredient used in a recipe, you could say that most dishes are made with hundreds of ingredients. That's silly.
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Here's a story from a local newcast about chicken nuggets

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=257372

GROSS! I will never eat a McNugget again!
  • marleebaby
    Options
    Alright, I get it. Hence why I don't eat hamburgers.
    I said that the ingredient count freaked ME out.
    I never said I needed you to agree with me!

Geeze.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options

Aren't we supposed to be here to support eachother? It seems like the only thing you like to do is comment on threads with negative comments. All these people trying to NOT be that over-weight person anymore, and you want to post a giant cheeseburger.. I get your humor, but you need to get off my back.
    Rebutting misinformation is not negative. Wouldn't you rather that accurate information be provided, rather than myths or supposition?
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Ewww I just forwarded the link to my boyfriend he goes there sometimes XD
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

A McDonalds cheeseburger is only 300 calories. The chicken salad I just ate was more like 500.