• IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    ooh la la sharesb gets a solid 11 :blushing: :blushing: :love:

So do you!
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I'm that star up in the sky I'm that mountain peak up high Hey I made it, hmm I'm the worlds greatest

I'm that little bit of hope When my back's against the ropes I can feel it, hmm I'm the worlds greatest

I am a giant I am an Eagle oh I am a lion Down in the jungle I am a marching band I am the people oh I am a helping hand I am a hero

*** this pretty much sums me up :)
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options

So do you!

your hat is a 12.
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Im guilty of being in that thread ALOT but I need some one to tell me I'm pretty! Even if its a lie...its the only one I get and it pushes me...being told your a n 8and or 9 by someone who doesnt have to say that pushes me to be a 10.... wrong maybe...but if it pushes me then I'll take ot :)... you are a 10smokin darlin!

I actually feel sad for you that you rely on what others say about you to feel pretty. If everyone said you looked like 4 would you consider yourself ugly? Common on get in the real world and find yourself worth beauty is from the inside out not the outside in once you realize that you will have better self esteem. I think I look good no matter what anyone says I don't need a person who knows nothing about me to rate me. Beauty is not myself worth my values are.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

So do you!

your hat is a 12.

Aww.. just the helmet gets a 12?
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    It's knot about who whens or looses.

I rate that a 12! :flowerforyou:
  • secrets_out
    Options
    Im guilty of being in that thread ALOT but I need some one to tell me I'm pretty! Even if its a lie...its the only one I get and it pushes me...being told your a n 8and or 9 by someone who doesnt have to say that pushes me to be a 10.... wrong maybe...but if it pushes me then I'll take ot :)... you are a 10smokin darlin!

I actually feel sad for you that you rely on what others say about you to feel pretty. If everyone said you looked like 4 would you consider yourself ugly? Common on get in the real world and find yourself worth beauty is from the inside out not the outside in once you realize that you will have better self esteem. I think I look good no matter what anyone says I don't need a person who knows nothing about me to rate me. Beauty is not myself worth my values are.

I understand what your saying...but Im not there yet...I cant magically see beauty in myself...so I listen to others and try...and if everyone had said I was 4a (which is more likely the truth) i would be sad....not everyone feels pretty...why do you think so many struggle with ed's
  • Smiler106
    Smiler106 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    They make me sad that insecure people are looking for validation from other insecure people.

Are you saying the the opinion of an insecure person is less important than that of a secure person? I don't see any harm in these types of games, it's a choice to participate or not.
  • LizzieBee17
    LizzieBee17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have seem them..... I feel like it's almost like high school and really picture are very deceiving. Not to mention people turn into real a-holes when they get behind their keyboard. I like me who cares if you do.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I enjoy getting an ego boost, especially when I'm feeling down. Except one guy gave me a ten, then continued to message me and ask for number and tell me how hot I am every day. Okay, at first, flattering. Then, wondering if he's blind. Last, blocked and reported. That's not the norm though lol
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Please watch... Jenna explains every thing you need to know. Have a great day. :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfW8deSlsiA

Give her a chance, she makes an EXTREMELY valid point!
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    It is really stupid for me too to see posts like that. Its like they're trying to find acceptance in others. Nice post, I like it.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    If you want to rate me, I'd rather it be in a private message than on a forum. I mean, how am I supposed to know you think I'm hot if you tell everyone but me? lol Sure, I could go back but... What's the fun in that? lol
  • secrets_out
    Options
    Please watch... Jenna explains every thing you need to know. Have a great day. :heart:

I effin LOVED THAT! Thank you for sharing!!!!!
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options

I effin LOVED THAT! Thank you for sharing!!!!!

Your welcome! Love all of Jenna's vids!
  • mad4beinhere
    mad4beinhere Posts: 63 Member
    Options

Excellent and valid points..................