Anyone else want to lose 80 lbs in 8 months?

Options
13»

Replies

• AmandaBio
    AmandaBio Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm working to lose a total of 40! good luck!
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I didn't think losing anything more than 4-6lbs a month was healthy. To each their own, though. :/

It's not.

I believe it's unsafe to lose more than 8 lbs a month. It may be okay for those who are more obese, but it's still not necessarily a good idea. I've never been able to make such a drastic goal and stick to it, because it requires standards that are impossible to live by.

My, I'd like to lose 2 to 4 pounds a month over the next year. That means, by the end of the year, I'd love to be 25 - 45 pounds lighter. It's a very light goal, but I'm not interested in dieting, just cutting back and enjoying life.
  • kmsteere
    Options
    totally in i need to lose 120 lbs so i am on a very long road :embarassed:
  • melonsss
    melonsss Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    count me in too as I need to lose 100 lbs within the year, and at least 60 lbs for summer.will send a friends request.
  • shanbrown1976
    shanbrown1976 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 73 lbs... the sooner--the better! Going back home for a visit this summer and when I was there 2.5 years ago I was over 50 lbs slimmer than I am now. :cry:
  • kacieluzier
    kacieluzier Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on losing 80 pounds within the next 8 months. Anyone who wants to add me can do so :) Just don't be a creeper. ;)
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm in......Please feel free to add me!!!
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    I wanna lose 50 in 6 months
  • msmorgiep
    Options
    how is 70 lbs in 7 months?
  • ThatCindyGirl
    Options
    I've got a lot more than 80lbs to lose but would love to join you on your journey! :)
  • ashleywright144
    Options
    I'm in I have 95 lbs to lose. 80 of it in 8 months would be great. I'm going on a cruise next year!!
  • Katmckee89
    Options
    I would love to have people to cheer on and to help keep me on track! I'm needing to loose about 87lbs, I took pictures of myself in a bathing suit today to really look at the damage this past year and a half has done and I wanted to cry, I was so close to my goal weight before! :D We can all do this!
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I have 150lbs to lose, 75 Gone, 75 to go and would love to lose within 8 months.
    Friend request on the way....
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely down for this challenge!! It would be amazing to lose 80 pounds in 8 months! Feel free to add me! 10 pounds a month doesn't seem all that bad :)
  • 5hellz
    5hellz Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose 60 pounds by the end of June =) I started February 4th and so far I lost 12 pounds, got sick, couldn't go to the gym and was couch bound and eating junk for 8-9 days so I gained it back =(